Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

PA - FS - 1984 Corvette, Red, T-Top, New Tires, AC, Automatic $4000 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 08:53 PM
hotmilk400
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PA - FS - 1984 Corvette, Red, T-Top, New Tires, AC, Automatic $4000 OBO

Up for sale is a 1984 corvette. It is located in strausstown, PA. I need it gone so $4000 or best offer takes it. I am open to trades for a BMW, Audi, VW, Subaru but it has to run perfectly so I can use it as a daily driver. Not interested in other cars, mostly just looking for cash. I just moved out of the area and this car is sitting in a garage I rent.

T-tops in good shape, has new tires (10/32nds of an inch tread), has a quality car cover, good spare tire, AC works, paint looks good, no fading. Rebuilt motor with 54,000 miles on it, 182k miles on body, garage kept its entire life. Electronic LCD gauges. 6 way controlled leather power seats, power heated mirrors, power windows. New alternator, new belt, new tires. I have a few extra parts in a box, including a new fuel filter, new oil filter, and repair manual.

The car will need some love after sitting all winter. Starts up but sometimes stalls. I think it is bad gas after sitting, tried to drain it but I can't get the hose to suck out the old gas. Runs and drives but sometimes it stalls when it is idling so it is not suitable to drive home.

You will need to have it towed since it does stall so bring a flat bed trailer. I live an hour away but the car is located in Strausstown. I won't be very happy if you show up without a trailer just to check the car out or expect to be able to drive it home. I am serious in selling it, not talking to people who may or may not be interested.

The car does need some work on the inside, interior is rough. seats are warn out and passenger door panel is missing some material. Exterior looks good tho, paint looks fresh besides a spot on the passenger door. Needs new weather stripping around the windows, pretty cheap to fix.

besides that, I cant think of any issues. Once you change the gas and maybe do a quick tuneup, it should run and drive like new. It was taken care of but shows it age.

I adjusted the price since it stalls. I need it gone today so I am open to offers, but don't waste your time offering me anything too low. I could easily part it out this spring/summer but rather just sell it now. If you have a trade for this car, let me know. It should be worth about the same or less and pay cash for the difference. I have no interest in paying for your trade in.

If you have questions, please ask me. Email is best, but you are welcome to call or txt me. my cell is 484-9fivefive-four-three-seven-9

I probably won't pick up so please leave a message, i won't call you back otherwise. I have a clean title in hand. Looking for a simple, quick sale. Thanks

Quick Reply: PA - FS - 1984 Corvette, Red, T-Top, New Tires, AC, Automatic $4000 OBO