Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1986 pace car in south n.j. for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 11:30 PM
seamoose
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1986 pace car in south n.j. for sale Sold

CAR HAS SOLD
placing my 1986 pace car for sale . I bought it near 2 yrs ago for 6100 put 3000 into it I figure its worth around 7500 as its a driver quality
car .

ince the car came out of storage the following was completed last three yrs three years

Hawk brake pads 4 rotors 4 Falcon tires master cyl and booster ,soft brake lines front Battery ,EGR Valve , 8 new injectors , distributer cap, ignition ,wires plugs fuel rail rebuit
Wilbro fuel pump ,fuel line front of filter , fuel filter fuel sending unit Felpro gaskets from the heads up , fuel pressure regulator,Fuel filter Fuel tank cleaned
Sony radio cd with front aux 4 pile speakers , temp control Seat covers with foam , Changed AC to 134a ,Cooling sys flush Fresh Antifreeze
,New stock exhaust sys .Vatts bypass mod . , 4 wheel alignment , two new universal joints on driveshaft
This winter New Black vinyl top ,convertible top weatherstrip ,
Yet to be installed Transmission Control (Converter lockout for under 45 mph .) New TV cable Hood Stripes (no time)
I'm sure there is more about 3300 with labor into it
I will attach the nj craigslist ad White with tan interior has 50500 mi as of today . I am going to start using it as my daily driver to get some use of of it before giving it away so mi will rise fast .pics arev on the craigs ad .

Its not a restored car ,was sitting for years and brought out and just a ton of stuff had to be done to make dependable . I've ran it to Carlise 200 mi each way poconos trip over 500mi weekend ocean city boardwalk and wildwood trips had no problems . work 90 mile round trip bought with 4700 now 50500 I do have trouble getting in and out due to hip replacements so I don't see a long future with it . check out the ad my email and phone are on it . I work revolving 7 day shifts hard to reach 7500 or a solid cash offer thanks
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4979442245.html

Last edited by seamoose; 05-08-2015 at 11:39 AM. Reason: added parts info/lower price

Quick Reply: 1986 pace car in south n.j. for sale