Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB Prelift stock C4 84-90

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 10:15 AM
Robert.82
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Prelift stock C4 84-90

Hi!

First of all few words about myself. My name is Robert, I'm from Poland, Europe. I'm looking for an unmolested, adult driven prelift C4 Corvette. Since the market here is limited I registered to your forum. My friend bought a great C5 here. If you are thinking about selling the car, let me know via PM. I'm also a car enthusiast, Vette would be my 4th US car I've ever owned.
Don't worry about the shipping - my friend owes shipping company, so he can arrange the pick up. That is all on my side.
The budget is also limited, as I need to cover all the taxes, fees and shipping. I can go 6.500 USD tops for the car. I'm looking for season ready summer cruiser, I'm aware that in this money I won't find a perfect car, however it has to be reliable and ready to hit the road as soon as it arrives here.
Let me know if you have any offers
Stick shift is prefferable, but I don't mind auto trans.
1990 is the last year I can accept due to antique car taxes which are lower (25 years and older).

Robert
Old 04-21-2015, 03:00 PM
corvetteronw
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 247 Likes on 200 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran
Cruise-In VIII
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Czesc!
Here is a listing in Florida, USA that might work for you. I have helped ship a couple of cars to Europe before and I like Florida as it has easy access to ports of call.
I know that you are experienced but please make sure you have the car you buy inspected by someone who has owned a C4 Corvette. I have had this done before by posting the request on the "Events and Regional" section of the Corvette Forum. They can take pictures for you and do a test drive and point out any problems.
Good luck powodzenia!
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/4986271333.html
Old 04-22-2015, 04:44 AM
Robert.82
3rd Gear

Hey Ron, thanks for all the tips. I don't really feel that experienced to buy a car without an inspection
I was hoping to find my dream Vette here on the forum, as I consider you guys car enthusiasts who take great care of their Vette's. If I fail to find it here it I will probably start going through CList. Any suggestions highly welcome.
Can you PM me how excatly you could help with the shipping from FL?
Thanks/Dziekuje !
Robert
Old 04-22-2015, 04:48 PM
corvetteronw
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 247 Likes on 200 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran
Cruise-In VIII
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Originally Posted by Robert.82
Hey Ron, thanks for all the tips. I don't really feel that experienced to buy a car without an inspection
I was hoping to find my dream Vette here on the forum, as I consider you guys car enthusiasts who take great care of their Vette's. If I fail to find it here it I will probably start going through CList. Any suggestions highly welcome.
Can you PM me how excatly you could help with the shipping from FL?
Thanks/Dziekuje !
Robert
PM sent
Old 04-27-2015, 04:28 AM
Robert.82
3rd Gear

bump

Get notified of new replies

To WTB Prelift stock C4 84-90

Quick Reply: WTB Prelift stock C4 84-90