Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WWT: '96 CE LT4 in SoCal for ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 10:21 AM
ChiliPepperGarage
Melting Slicks

Received 600 Likes on 316 Posts

Default WWT: '96 CE LT4 in SoCal for ?

I have a super clean Collector Edition LT4 - 6 speed with 86K miles in extremely good condition. PO was meticulous about maintenance and record keeping (Receipts long with spreadsheet listing date, miles and what was done).

Car is all stock except for HID lights (so you can actually see at night!) and Dr ZF shifter (very tight and positive shifts unlike the "stick in a bucket of mud" stock shifter! ).

It is a joy to drive and needs nothing. I just don't seem to have much time to drive it and it is just too nice for me. I live on a dirt road and have to wipe down the car every time I go somewhere with it.

I would like something that is a little "rough around the edges", one that I can mod or beat on and park anywhere! Willing to trade even (around $12K to $15K value?), or trade down with cash or trade up slightly and can throw in some cash or even do a two for one trade if you have a couple interesting things.

Open to offers of whatever you got. Not too picky but has to have some cool factor (no Prius, Camry, etc). Hot rod, truck, motorcycle, boat, tractor, Jeep, older Vette, etc. Just want something I'd be more inclined to jump in and tear around when I'm done with my chores and still have my dirty jeans and work boots on.

I can send more photos. For some reason I can only post a couple at a time here.
Attached Images    
Old 04-21-2015, 10:41 AM
JJMONTESS
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would be interested in trading for my 1985 Monte Carlo SS. Check out my listing. If you're worried about the paint, you can always have the car wrapped to change the color and protect the paint underneath.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...6-6-speed.html

Last edited by JJMONTESS; 04-21-2015 at 10:44 AM.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:02 PM
ChiliPepperGarage
Melting Slicks

Received 600 Likes on 316 Posts

Originally Posted by JJMONTESS
I would be interested in trading for my 1985 Monte Carlo SS. Check out my listing. If you're worried about the paint, you can always have the car wrapped to change the color and protect the paint underneath.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...6-6-speed.html
That is a really nice car and probably fun to drive. Wish it was about 15 year earlier model though!

I like it but I'm afraid I'd be in the same position with it, it looks to be too nice a car and I'd be afraid to get it dirty (inside and out). Plus a black car in SoCal on a dirt road would be a pain.

Get notified of new replies

To WWT: '96 CE LT4 in SoCal for ?

Quick Reply: WWT: '96 CE LT4 in SoCal for ?