Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: 1975 Camaro for '92 to '96 manual coupe.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 07:14 PM
NH_Z06
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: 1975 Camaro for '92 to '96 manual coupe.

I am looking to trade, or partial trade, my 1975 Camaro for a 1992 to 1996 manual coupe. I am in Lebanon, NH. I am asking $6000 trade value for the Camaro. Please text is you are interested. I can provide additional pics and information. 603-252-6050

145,000 plus on the odometer. Never been in an accident. Frame is straight and solid. Originally a Georgia car. Previous owner Installed a period correct rebuilt 350 last spring. Engine was built by Lynn's Speed & Custom in Midway, KY. When the engine went in he put in new Summit Racing headers and exhaust, Edlebrock carburetor, water pump, hoses, belts, plugs, wires, etc. Pretty much everything. About 5,000 miles on new engine. Over 300HP. 3.08:1 gears. TH350 transmission with Hurst V Matic shifter. It is registered in MA from previous owner and has an inspection sticker on it right now. It had never had a problem getting a sticker. The heater works, horn works, all lights and gauges work. Newer tires with good tread. Previous owner installed a JVC audio system with a USB port for a thumb drive to play tunes from that has more than enough power. The headliner was replaced by the previous owner and is in good shape. The dash has no cracks at all. The driver and passenger seats are ripped but the previous owner put seat covers over them. The seat covers are now a bit worn, but not bad at all.

Unlike other Camaro's of this age, the doors do not drop down at all. The hinges are in really good shape. Paint is in pretty good shape with some chipping and it has a little classic Camaro rocker rust but this is not a show car. With that said, she looks and sounds damn good for 40. Runs and drives good.

I had it up on the lift 4/15/15 for NH inspection. The frame, floors and trunk are all solid!

I also have new Procar seats and brackets and a new Posi with 3.73 gears and install kit that will go with the right deal.

Text Greg at 603-252-6050.
Thanks

Old 04-26-2015, 05:38 PM
NH_Z06
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Car has been sold. That was easy!

Quick Reply: WTT: 1975 Camaro for '92 to '96 manual coupe.