Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1991 Coupe Auto

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 02:53 PM
navy_vette
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 1991 Coupe Auto

127,000 miles (<8,000 since the new engine was put in)

I have had her since early 2007 and I've had a blast. But, it's time to let her go. On to the next project. That, and the good old United States Navy is sending me away for about a year so... she needs to go.

ZZ4 w/ .030 bore
Edelbrock RPM heads
TPIS Miniram Intake
TPIS level 4 tune
I just completely rebuilt the distro (weird timing issue I posted about before)
New plugs and wires
700-r4 Transmission. Rebuilt in 2008.
Hooker long tube headers. Full exhaust. "race cat" setup (removable)
AIR delete
A/C delete
Interior looks pretty good, but needs to be finished.
Paint is in decent shape. It will shine up great with some quality touch-up and a re-seal. One fiberglass break on rear driver quarter panel.

Stereo is good to go, but needs 4x6 speakers up front. Ready to be wired.

Like many of our C4s, there are holes in the fiberglass in the foot wells. Apparently, a lot of people don't know how to jack these cars up.
All electronics function, including the electric antenna. You can see it on the video. Engine wiring harness is in pretty rough shape, but everything works great. All sensors report. Gauges are having problems. Most likely the sending units or the wiring in between. I don't see any evidence that the problem is in the gauge cluster.
China wall leak. Standard SBC crap. Luckily, with the Miniram, it's a quick job to fix it. I just no longer have the time or facilities to fix it.

She was meant to be a street/track car. She is on her way, but to really take it where it needs to go, it needs a 6-speed. Even with the auto, she is very strong and fun to drive.

She is located in San Diego, CA. However, it is registered in Minnesota. Clean title. I am awaiting a duplicate title. Just a signature and it's yours. Shipping is negotiable as is the price. I need to get her out of the door ASAP.

$10,000

Thanks for reading.
Old 05-11-2015, 04:58 PM
navy_vette
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump.
No takers? Well, I hope I can give her a new home before I have to store it...

Quick Reply: 1991 Coupe Auto