Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

wtb 92 or newer c4 (as well as early c5) in mobile alabama area

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 11:20 PM
smooth_cannibal
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb 92 or newer c4 (as well as early c5) in mobile alabama area

i'm in mobile. i can go into the surrounding areas if need be. would like to keep it under 10k since i am going to have to pay the taxes and all. i can go a bit higher but the car should definitely be worth it. i would consider a convertible but the top needs to be perfect. needs to be an automatic. i am the only one who can drive stick but if the other cars are sick i may have to share it.

i can go post in the c5 sale section too but also looking at the possibility of a early c5 but finding that for under 10k is fruitless it seems.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:29 AM
S.C. vette
Melting Slicks

Received 314 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by smooth_cannibal
i'm in mobile. i can go into the surrounding areas if need be. would like to keep it under 10k since i am going to have to pay the taxes and all. i can go a bit higher but the car should definitely be worth it. i would consider a convertible but the top needs to be perfect. needs to be an automatic. i am the only one who can drive stick but if the other cars are sick i may have to share it.

i can go post in the c5 sale section too but also looking at the possibility of a early c5 but finding that for under 10k is fruitless it seems.
I have a unmolested, unmodified 95 in Polo Green with light oak interior, mileage 91,000. In the past two years, rebuilt auto trans, new torque converter, new alternator, new radiator, new Nitto tires, new battery, all new fluid hoses under the hood and other misc repairs.... all records, receipts in hand and less than 1,000 miles on the new or rebuilt items.

Have clear title in hand as well. Located just north of Savannah Ga., will make it available to you (or someone for you) or other interested parties who read this, for inspections as needed. Send me PM with your email and I will send many more pics and details. I am asking $8750, but not fixed on that number. Already have another Vette in the garage
Attached Images  

Last edited by S.C. vette; 07-28-2015 at 08:51 AM.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:08 PM
1994DelawareCoup
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by S.C. vette
I have a unmolested, unmodified 95 in Polo Green with light oak interior, mileage 91,000. In the past two years, rebuilt auto trans, new torque converter, new alternator, new radiator, new Nitto tires, new battery, all new fluid hoses under the hood and other misc repairs.... all records, receipts in hand and less than 1,000 miles on the new or rebuilt items.

Have clear title in hand as well. Located just north of Savannah Ga., will make it available to you (or someone for you) or other interested parties who read this, for inspections as needed. Send me PM with your email and I will send many more pics and details. I am asking $8750, but not fixed on that number. Already have another Vette in the garage
Given the repairs made, that's a good deal In my book
Old 07-29-2015, 03:14 AM
S.C. vette
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by 1994DelawareCoup
Given the repairs made, that's a good deal In my book
Thx! Your right, you don't need a calculator to figure out what I've put into the vette... is already near half its value
Attached Images  
Old 07-29-2015, 09:57 PM
carsmuscle20
Intermediate

Hello, take a look at my 95 on the first page of the C4's section. I have a lot of money in it and is in excellent condition.
Thanks, Scott(carsmuscle20)
Old 08-02-2015, 01:52 AM
smooth_cannibal
Advanced

Well. I have checked this a couple times and never seen a reply. Any of these still available?
Old 08-02-2015, 05:38 AM
S.C. vette
Melting Slicks

Well. I have checked this a couple times and never seen a reply. Any of these still available?
Yes and have sent you an email as well...
Old 08-07-2015, 06:28 AM
wydopnthrtl
Drifting

Received 290 Likes on 187 Posts

The distance between us can be worked out.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...11-200-oh.html
Old 08-18-2015, 04:17 PM
smooth_cannibal
Advanced

sorry i forgot about this thread and i've got like three pm about ones for sale. i bought a 95 torch red lt1.

Get notified of new replies

To wtb 92 or newer c4 (as well as early c5) in mobile alabama area

Quick Reply: wtb 92 or newer c4 (as well as early c5) in mobile alabama area