Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

For Sale 92 6spd lt1 Sacramento, CA 180k

Old 08-24-2015, 05:49 PM
peter_werkes
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale 92 6spd lt1 Sacramento, CA 180k

Forced to sell my beloved 92 6 speed corvette, due to a forced move from GF. The car is a driver far from perfect! Lots of new parts that I will list. I WILL smog for the new owner before buying, unless you dont want me to lol. Car runs well, its my daily very dependable.
New parts over the past 1.5 years of owning @ roughly 172k miles
-Delphi optispark with msd wires and ngk iridium plugs and msd coil
-Timing chain was replaced at the same time, PIA!
-New brake booster and master
-New CLUTCH! And all new hydraulics slave and master, was done last year
-new intake gaskets, replaced egr also
-New ohio generator 180a alternator
-Every piece of the ac system has just been replaced, all new! New comp, refurb lines, Etc done 2 months ago
-New headlight gear, havent replaced the driver, still works but will replace as i have the new gear so why not
-Corbeau alcantara seats on sliding rails
-Refurbed tach unit from 96 car, have the old one too but doesnt work too well
-Momo nero alcantara wheel with momo hub, have the airbag wheel if you want it
-Brand new vossen wheels wrapped in toyo proxes t1 done this spring over 2k right here. Also, I have a set of oem c6 wheels that i can throw in for free. They need new rear tires and prob fronts i think.
-Car has been lowered on front z07 front spring, car is very low... rides very rough i like it very planted. Edelbrock shocks. Stiffer shocks would be better if you were so inclined
-New fuel pump, regulator, refurbed injectors
-Car has new weatherstipping but i messed up the windshield weatherstrip, needs replacing. Was waiting to do that as i wanted to replace the windshield, has repaired chips looks ugly.
-new stoptech brakes with hawk ceramic pads done this spring
-new delco water pump and radiator, samco hoses, heater core and hoses, new surge tank
-and theres some more stuff but this is the big stuff
The trim in the car is showing its age, it looks a bit tatty. Outside of the car is far from perfect, car was repainted but not very well from previous owner.

And to the last thing. So I built a sql competition stereo system for this car using some of the best equipment you can buy, well over 3k in parts alone. lots of custom fiberglass work housing morel supremo piccolo tweeters, morel hybrid ovation 4s, morel elate 9 midbass, and 15 custom modded sws shallow subwoofer. The head unit alone cost me over 1k JDM p99rs/ P01 4 way, twetter 800 etc, just to give you an idea. I am willing to rip out the stereo system and will significantly lower the price, but i dont have the stock bits anymore except for the door panel and a pillars. If you want to know more about the stereo please let me know because this is just glossing over. This is an SQ competition car! top is still able to be stored in the trunk.

asking 7500 for everything, negotiable with or without stereo pm me or stop by so you get a better idea about the car, or to here the stereo. If bought for full price i will redo the amp rack in the rear. I will hack off a significant amount off the price without the stereo! I just dont want to take it out as I still drive the car.

Last edited by peter_werkes; 08-24-2015 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:08 PM
Brandons72vette
Le Mans Master

Received 58 Likes on 44 Posts

Nice!
Old 08-30-2015, 06:25 PM
peter_werkes
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

price drop
Really would like the car gone before the end of the week...
Old 08-30-2015, 10:06 PM
Indio Monk
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by peter_werkes
price drop
Really would like the car gone before the end of the week...
Nice ride and with this price I think it should go fast GLWS!
Old 09-09-2015, 10:37 AM
azanardifan
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PM Sent

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale 92 6spd lt1 Sacramento, CA 180k

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For Sale 92 6spd lt1 Sacramento, CA 180k