Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 03:04 PM
grndsprt980
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport For Sale

For Sale: 1996 Corvette Grand Sport (It is number 980 out of 1000 ever made) for $25,000. For those who are not familiar with the car it is admiral blue w/ an arctic white stripe through the middle of the car. It has 2 red hash marks on the driver side, black 17" wheels and it has black leather interior. It has 19,100 miles. It has many options : it is a 6 speed manual, it has p/w, p/l, p/s, a/c, ride control package, Targa top, driver and passenger airbags, I've never changed the car in any way other that the normal maintenance, it is all stock and in great running condition. It has always been garage kept because it has always been used as a show car. It has won many trophies and it has also appeared in corvette fever magazine. I own the car for 12 years and I'm the second owner. I'm not looking for a trade, I'm selling the car because I want to do work on my house. If you have any questions feel free to email me back and only serious inquiries please. Thanks
Attached Images        

Last edited by grndsprt980; 11-11-2015 at 03:07 PM. Reason: forgot to put the price
Old 11-12-2015, 07:35 PM
ricky's c4
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by grndsprt980
For Sale: 1996 Corvette Grand Sport (It is number 980 out of 1000 ever made) for $25,000. For those who are not familiar with the car it is admiral blue w/ an arctic white stripe through the middle of the car. It has 2 red hash marks on the driver side, black 17" wheels and it has black leather interior. It has 19,100 miles. It has many options : it is a 6 speed manual, it has p/w, p/l, p/s, a/c, ride control package, Targa top, driver and passenger airbags, I've never changed the car in any way other that the normal maintenance, it is all stock and in great running condition. It has always been garage kept because it has always been used as a show car. It has won many trophies and it has also appeared in corvette fever magazine. I own the car for 12 years and I'm the second owner. I'm not looking for a trade, I'm selling the car because I want to do work on my house. If you have any questions feel free to email me back and only serious inquiries please. Thanks
beautiful car...and that price is a steal in my opinion....always wanted a gs.....it won't be for sale long.....
Old 11-12-2015, 07:38 PM
ricky's c4
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by grndsprt980
what's your location....you never know.....

Get notified of new replies

To 1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport For Sale

Quick Reply: 1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport For Sale