Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 89 Convertible, White on Grey, AT

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 07:33 PM
ThatVguy
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Default FS: 89 Convertible, White on Grey, AT

Absolutely no Trades, Thanks.

Here is a clean driver's example that is ready to do another 25 years.

The car has gone through a DIY mechanical restoration including but not limited to;
replacing fuel injectors and Fuel pump/sending unit.
Serpentine belt, water pump/Tstat and coolant hoses replaced
Alternator was replaced by prior owner.
Replaced A/C compressor, Condenser, Evaporator core and converted to R134a
Internal HVAC unit was rebuilt with new Foam.
Interior carpet replaced and trim was refurbished. New Door cards and New Speakers/head unit
Transmission fluid & filter was serviced
Rear end fluid changed
New rear axle joints
new Geforce sport comp 2 tires on replica A-mold chrome rims
Brakes are all new/ calipers/lines/pads/rotors and upgraded to J55 OEM Big brakes with directional front rotors
All front ball joints replaced
All new Z51bilstein Spec shocks front and rear
Sports steering rack 2.0turns L/L is new and so are inner/outter TRE's.
new P/S pump and lines/hoses with add-on oil cooler .
All of the engine management sensors are new except the MAF and some relays.
New Distributor, new Cap & rotor, plugs and lines.
Upgraded D series pioneer speakers & AMPlified.
Intake manifold gaskets refreshed.
Air/Fuel filters new.

The top is original and is in good shape, some of the weatherstripping should be replaced soon.
The interior leather are brand new genuine leather replacements with new foam.
Paint is in average shape for it's age. There is minor crazing on the front fascia, and a few spots in the rear fascia. Otherwise the rest of the body has a lot of gloss, no dents/major scratches, there is chipping on the front and lower side skirts behind the front wheels.. It appears that someone removed a luggage rack from the texture that's visible up close at certain angles.

Car will come with some spares, hinges for the driver's side door and various original parts should the buyer wish to take with them.

$8000 OBO

imgur album
http://imgur.com/a/zgHq7

Best to email me as I may not check my PM's that often.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/zgHq7"><a href="//imgur.com/a/zgHq7">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Attached Images           

Last edited by ThatVguy; 04-29-2016 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-17-2016, 08:07 PM
ThatVguy
Instructor

Bump
Old 04-29-2016, 08:32 PM
ThatVguy
Instructor

bump
Old 04-29-2016, 08:41 PM
George6488
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by ThatVguy
bump
No pictures....no interest on this forum.
Sorry...it's just a fact of life.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:43 PM
ThatVguy
Instructor

Originally Posted by George6488
No pictures....no interest on this forum.
Sorry...it's just a fact of life.
I posted pictures.... in this nifty thing called an imgur album....

I see your point in that it would be more eye catching if there were some attached I suppose.

so insto-presto!

Last edited by ThatVguy; 04-29-2016 at 08:48 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 02:13 PM
RedHot85Vette
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default 1989 Corvette Convertible White DropTop Beauty LotsNew MustSee!

Hey There! I hope you're enjoying a fantastic day. That's some ride you got there. You sure have done a lot of intelligent work on her to bring her up to date and renew or enhance her features. Very Nice Job! I wonder why you're selling her, but you don't have to answer that, that's none of my business. As a member, I just wanted to share my thoughts with you along with my admiration of the work you've done.

I bet she rides as if on rails with those Bilsteins and them new Goodrich tires. Ya know, you can rip off some advertising data from old Ads and Dealer handouts. Maybe you can find a Positive YouTube Review to plug in there if it's possible. Otherwise it's an Impressive Listing and line after line spells out all the cool upgrades and features she has.

I'm kinda new at this forum thing and I'm still learning the forum lingo, so what does "Bump" mean?

I saw your eBay listing and I believe just your Title needs a little pizzaz. But at least add the word "Convertible". Someone searching for a Convertible Vette might have their Search or Auto-Search setup to only find them. Use the word "White" as well. Same thing, Someone looking for a 1989 Corvette White Convertible may have their Search setup that way to find Only such a vehicle or a mix of any of those keywords. If I was looking for a Corvette Convertible, I'd find your listing, even, anybody looking for Only white convertibles will find your listing, etc...

The rest is marketing, advertising, pizzaz! I don't know how many characters they allow. But you can nuke the word Chevrolet. Of course it's a Chevrolet, it's not a Toyota Corvette, even the search engine knows that.

Just my little 2 Cents to try to help you make lotza Cents ($).

She Really is a "Beauty"... I hope you get a lot of money for her and I also hope she goes to the Right Buyer, and a Great Appreciative Home... and someone who cares for her as much as You did.

All The Best!

John

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 89 Convertible, White on Grey, AT

Quick Reply: FS: 89 Convertible, White on Grey, AT