Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1996 LT4 Black/Black FS

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 07:48 PM
Ryder Gaenz
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 LT4 Black/Black FS

Up for sale is a 1996 Corvette LT4. It is black on black and in quite good condition. It has power seats (driver and passenger), as well as power windows. The paint on he car is very nice for a 20 year old car (was repainted before I bought it -- not sure when). It has a few dings here and there due to use, but shines very brightly when washed. I am looking for $16,500, but am open to fair offers.

Over the past few months I have replaced the following: Master and slave cylinders, optispark distributor, water pump, serpentine belt, shift ****, hood emblem, and wheel center caps.

The car runs and sounds great, and shifts like a hot knife through butter. The interior is very nice (no stains or tears in the seats) and only has slight usage marks on the console area. The dash works perfectly (all lights as well as gauges function as they should). A/C is cold, but who needs it when the windows go down and the top comes off?

It also has the grand sport tires, which provides an extra inch of tread on the front and rear wheels (10.5 front and 11.5 rear). It has the zr-1 style A-mold rims, which shine very nicely when washed.

All in all, the car is great, however there are a few issues that any potential buyer should be aware of.

1) the passenger side window rolls up slightly too far, which causes the door to not be able to close. This requires the window to be rolled down when closing the door. It's an easy fix if you have the time.

2) The rear weatherstrip ripped when I took the targa top off (it is not noticeable and does not leak at all). I have the replacement weather strip, but have not installed it yet because it was not needed. This will, of course, come with the car at no extra charge.

3) Sometimes when it rains a leak can be found in the passenger side foot well. I am not sure where this leak comes from (I assume a rain drain of some sort), but it has never created a big problem for me.

4) Evey so often the engine dies. The car turns back on immediately and the engine light goes off shortly after. I don't know why this happens, but it's something that I thought a potential buyer should be aware of.

5) The driver side headlight is dim.

All in all this is a great car. It's tons of fun to drive, and its LT4 and six speed ZF-6 provide a driving experience that you can only find in a C4 Corvette LT4. For all intense and purposes, it's a grand sport, all the way down to the tires and the floor mats, and emblems.

I am not eager to sell, nor am and in need of money, however, I am open to fair offers. Ask for pictures and I'll try to figure out how to send them! Give me a call or text at 9548647914. My name is Ryder.

I am located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Old 05-26-2016, 07:46 AM
-=Jeff=-
Race Director

Received 172 Likes on 149 Posts

Mileage?

Pictures?
Old 05-26-2016, 08:12 AM
Ryder Gaenz
Intermediate

Originally Posted by -=Jeff=-
Mileage?

Pictures?
I am sorry, I forgot to put that. The mileage is 121,000. It currently is my daily, so that may change somewhat.

As for pictures, how could I post those?
Old 05-26-2016, 08:15 AM
Ryder Gaenz
Intermediate

Mileage?

Pictures?
If you shoot me a text or email @ ryscoga@live.com ill send you some pictures asap. I'll also wash it this weekend and get a few better pictures then, which I will gladly send to you.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:44 AM
Ryder Gaenz
Intermediate

Mileage?

Pictures?
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/5604461222.html

Last edited by Ryder Gaenz; 05-26-2016 at 09:47 AM.
Old 05-30-2016, 12:49 PM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

121k and the issues it has you will need some patience to sell
If youre not in a hurry get em figured out sometimes being able to advertise something as "no issues everything works the way its supposed to" may motivate someone a lil more to pay your price.

GLWS

Last edited by cv67; 05-30-2016 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:10 PM
Ryder Gaenz
Intermediate

Originally Posted by cuisinartvette
121k and the issues it has you will need some patience to sell
If youre not in a hurry get em figured out sometimes being able to advertise something as "no issues everything works the way its supposed to" may motivate someone a lil more to pay your price.
GLWS
Thank you! Ill be working on these issues here and there when the money is readily available. They just haven't been huge issues. Thank you though!
Old 06-06-2016, 07:52 PM
AgentEran
Drifting

Received 228 Likes on 180 Posts

How long have you had the car?
Old 06-08-2016, 12:20 AM
Ryder Gaenz
Intermediate

Originally Posted by AgentEran
How long have you had the car?
I have owned it since December 26, 2015.

Get notified of new replies

To 1996 LT4 Black/Black FS

Quick Reply: 1996 LT4 Black/Black FS