Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1985 Covette For Sale - $3500 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 08:31 PM
jsbmct
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1985 Covette For Sale - $3500 OBO

Hi everyone - sadly the time has come that I need to part with my project. I bought this about a year ago after it had been sitting for 6 years and I brought it back to life. This was always a dream car for me - sad to see it go.

1985 Corvette. L98 TPI - 350 V8 - 700R4 Automatic transmission

Body has been prepped and primed for paint. Corvette was originally black per RPO, previous owner painted yellow - was going to paint it original color.

Interior is in good condition. It has new carpet and seat covers. Dash pad is in good condition - no cracks. All the gauges work on the digital dash, with the exception of the fuel gauge - it reads full all the time - needs a new sending unit. All other gauges work and dash is readable.

It runs/drives. Has brand new tires on it. I replaced the transmission and it shifts perfectly. Still is fairly peppy for an older car but will need some attention soon. It is currently tagged and registered until 3/17. It does have a crack in the windshield. It needs all new weatherstripping.

Asking $3500 OBO - NO TRADES. Looking to sell quickly, so make me a reasonable offer. I have a clear title in hand.

I am in the DFW area.

thanks

Old 06-03-2016, 10:13 PM
jsbmct
Heel & Toe

bump
Old 06-05-2016, 06:19 PM
jsbmct
Heel & Toe

SOLD!