Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1994 Coupe Only 48K in PA

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 09:16 PM
highpsi98
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Coupe Only 48K in PA

Selling my 1994 Chevrolet Corvette with only 48,083 Miles! Turn the key and go in this fine example of America's favorite sport's car. I am the second owner, and the Vette has a clean and clear carfax. That means no accidents! I just had the car painted from the molding up due to the clear coat peeling. It looks really good in my opinion, and it was done at a very reputable paint shop. Completely stock besides the newer wheels. This Corvette sports a current PA Safety and Emission inspection that is good until June of 2017 and has a removable targa top. Under the hood you will find a perfect running LT1, 5.7L, V8 paired to a super smooth shifting automatic transmission. This 94 starts up every time, idles smoothly, keeps the temp where it needs to be, and handles amazingly. The exterior of the car is beautiful and must be seen in person to appreciate! The all black interior is very nice. The dash does not have any rips or cracks. The Leather seats are nice as well, but do show some light wear. There are no check engine lights on! The service LTPWS light is on. It is on because the tire pressure monitors were not installed when the newer wheels were put on. I have a clean and clear PA title in hand ready to transfer. I must sell and I'm open to offers. Asking $10,800. I'm not looking for any trades. Thanks!

Old 08-10-2016, 10:30 PM
cave9269
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by highpsi98
Selling my 1994 Chevrolet Corvette with only 48,083 Miles! Turn the key and go in this fine example of America's favorite sport's car. I am the second owner, and the Vette has a clean and clear carfax. That means no accidents! I just had the car painted from the molding up due to the clear coat peeling. It looks really good in my opinion, and it was done at a very reputable paint shop. Completely stock besides the newer wheels. This Corvette sports a current PA Safety and Emission inspection that is good until June of 2017 and has a removable targa top. Under the hood you will find a perfect running LT1, 5.7L, V8 paired to a super smooth shifting automatic transmission. This 94 starts up every time, idles smoothly, keeps the temp where it needs to be, and handles amazingly. The exterior of the car is beautiful and must be seen in person to appreciate! The all black interior is very nice. The dash does not have any rips or cracks. The Leather seats are nice as well, but do show some light wear. There are no check engine lights on! The service LTPWS light is on. It is on because the tire pressure monitors were not installed when the newer wheels were put on. I have a clean and clear PA title in hand ready to transfer. I must sell and I'm open to offers. Asking $10,800. I'm not looking for any trades. Thanks!

Where in PA are u?
Old 08-15-2016, 10:12 PM
highpsi98
Instructor

Originally Posted by cave9269
Where in PA are u?

I'm in Lancaster. Sorry for the delayed response!

Get notified of new replies

To 1994 Coupe Only 48K in PA

Quick Reply: 1994 Coupe Only 48K in PA