Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

MUST SELL OR TRADE FOR MOTORHOME BY SEP. 2nd. 95 C4

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 09:38 PM
benita
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MUST SELL OR TRADE FOR MOTORHOME BY SEP. 2nd. 95 C4

Hi everyone. I have a beautiful maroon 95 C4 for sale with only 41,100 miles. I am the 4th owner of this all original beauty, except for the stereo. all 3 previous owners were men, and you know how men will treat a vette better than a woman! lol! funny but true! all 3 previous owners kept her garaged, and the man I bought her from actually kept her under a car cover in a 4 car heated garage. I kid you not! I saw it with my own eyes. I guess he was afraid of getting dust on her. when I took her for a test drive, she had 36,814 miles. the last owner actually spent $1,960, I think it was, because I did see the receipt, replacing both power window motors on her. the passenger side had gone bad, according to him, so I asked him why did he replace both of them, and he said, since he was there anyways, he figured one of them had gone bad so the other one was bound to so he decided to have them both done. I personally would have handled things the good old southern way of women getting things done. I would have gone to autozone and bought the parts, then smiled at some guy and bought him a 12 pack of beer to install them. good thing I didn't do them. lol!!! but all joking aside, (I do love to make people laugh) this car has been beautifully maintained. and truthfully, the only reason I am selling her is because I am in desperate need of a class c motorhome. I travel to antique shows and sell used and vintage furs, and as much as I love my baby, I can't sleep in her or carry my fur coats in her. I am asking $12,000 OBO (and don't be afraid to call me and make an offer since I only have until sep. 2nd) or a good used class c motorhome in excellent mechanical condition. and everything has to work. the shower, generator, microwave, etc. after all, I am not a mechanic. and I sure as heck don't want to be stuck on the side of the road out of state somewhere. I live in atlantic beach, Jacksonville, fl. and please feel free to call me up until 11 p.m. at 904 400 0114. btw, my baby has the original owner's manual, if that is important to some people. I don't know a lot about engines, but I have been told she has the LT1. she also has an automatic transmission, and the AC blows cold. a must for florida. she has a few little scratches on the paint, so minor you would have to look for them. overall, I would give her a 9 out of 10 for the interior and exterior. and as I said, I have to sell her by sep. 2nd or 3rd. I already have someone that wants to make an even trade for a 94 tioga montara 22 ft. in excellent condition, but according to N.A.D.A. his averages for between $4k to $5.5k, and mine retails for average of $11,900 with a high retail of $16,128. oh, and she has the targa top also. and the tires have a LOT of tread left on them too. like I said, she has been lovingly maintained.
Attached Images           
Old 08-29-2016, 07:24 AM
jay23ls
Burning Brakes

Received 85 Likes on 81 Posts

Pretty clean looking C4.

I suggest taking better photos (no blurry ones) and when the sun's out so ppl can see the paint shine. It will go a long way in finding a buyer.

GoodLuckW/Sale
Old 08-29-2016, 11:09 PM
FX VETTE
Team Owner

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,182 Posts
Winner 2020 C7 of the Year - Modified

Great looking Vette, GLWS!
Old 09-03-2016, 03:03 PM
blynch67
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Sooo, today is September 3rd. What happened?

Get notified of new replies

To MUST SELL OR TRADE FOR MOTORHOME BY SEP. 2nd. 95 C4

Quick Reply: MUST SELL OR TRADE FOR MOTORHOME BY SEP. 2nd. 95 C4