Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS Yellow Z07 6 speed 2 tops Mint!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 09:51 PM
scott.johnson57
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS Yellow Z07 6 speed 2 tops Mint!!!

Like new Competition Yellow 1993 40th Anniversary Z07 Corvette. The 6-speed transmission combined with the rare Z07 adjustable performance suspension package offer an amazing touch to this Corvette. The interior has dual black leather 6 way adjustable power seats, Delco Bose CD system, and dual heated mirrors. This heavily optioned 40th Anniversary includes dual roof panels, one smoke tint and the other in Competition Yellow. It’s truly a survivor with only 34,200 miles. All original and never abused. Includes clean car fax and custom fit car cover. $15,900
Old 10-05-2016, 10:04 PM
SlingShotYellow
Pro

Received 96 Likes on 85 Posts

Did you just buy that off here this year not long ago?? and one more Did you fix the clutch or leak problem and if so where was the leak coming from.

Your previous posts is where i found that out as i read all previous sellers posts.

thanks
Old 10-06-2016, 07:43 AM
scott.johnson57
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unfortunately yes I'm selling it. My wife herniated a disk in lower back and can't drive it or get into the car

Yes. The leak is fixed. The car is perfect!
Old 10-06-2016, 09:24 PM
SPD KILS
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yep, it is a nice car!

Last edited by SPD KILS; 10-07-2016 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:12 PM
SlingShotYellow
Pro

Originally Posted by SPD KILS
Yep, it is a nice car!

Can i ask you if you had that leak/clutch problem when you owned the car too? reason i ask is i would like to know what it was and how it was fixed.

thanks if you know.. i tried writing/asking this question in this thread this early AM but the corvette forum wouldn't accept posts.

thanks again

Last edited by SlingShotYellow; 10-06-2016 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:00 AM
SPD KILS
Racer

When I owned the car it never leaked a drop. A previous owner replaced the slave cylinder. Just curious, where did you see where it said there was a leak?
Old 10-07-2016, 08:47 AM
SlingShotYellow
Pro

Originally Posted by SPD KILS
When I owned the car it never leaked a drop. A previous owner replaced the slave cylinder. Just curious, where did you see where it said there was a leak?
I read about a leak or possible clutch problem in the new owner's previous posts. Like if you want to send someone a PM you also can read previous posts by clicking on someone's nickname/forum name.

When i'm interested in a car i read previous posts to see if that car for sale is having problems or try to find out more history on the car.

This time i was more interested in finding out if it was your previous car because of the description on this for sale ad and i ran across the thread on the clutch/fluid problem but there was no post on results.

I want to say i in no way am trying to be rude here i try to cover all basis on interested cars.

hardest thing to do is buy long distance..

thanks for your answer i really like this car but scared to buy long distance.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:55 PM
SPD KILS
Racer

Yeah I did a search and read about the issue. I always hate to see something go wrong after I sell a car to somebody. This car has a history of meticulous owners. Its been a garage queen its entire life.

Get notified of new replies

To FS Yellow Z07 6 speed 2 tops Mint!!!

Quick Reply: FS Yellow Z07 6 speed 2 tops Mint!!!