Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S 1994 CORVETTE w/ Targa Top

Old 10-30-2016, 11:22 AM
BacknBlack08
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
Default F/S 1994 CORVETTE w/ Targa Top

Really nice 94 Vette w/ 78k miles. Just recently purchased for the wife as a daily driver but I don't think she's digging it and has her sight set on a newer SS Camaro for daily driving. Car run greats and during the couple week we've driven it I've only noticed a few things that I would change if I was keeping the car, the polarized display of the speedometer is weak I understand new polarized film is available through some vendors. The headlight doors function correctly but the passenger side has a slight "run on" after you close them, common problem on these cars. The radio in this car has a lot to be desired the previous owner had a aftermarket unit put in and it has an annoying buzzing / whinning noise through the speakers. Lastly I would probably change out the Goodyear F1's tires they seem to be hard as a rock and amplify road noise.

The A/C on the car blows cold, transmission shifts great with no issues. Engine purrs like a cat and has no leaks. All items work as they should. Paints looks very good though not perfect as I noticed one small crack line on the hood and some rock chips on the nose. Looks to have had a repaint at one point in its life which probably was needed as it has been a Florida car all its life. Carfax is clean with no accidents, no issues, only normal registration entries. If I overlooked anything that you have questions on let me know and I will check on them. Car is in Central Florida.

SOLD

Last edited by BacknBlack08; 02-04-2017 at 09:06 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 11-26-2016, 08:40 PM
BacknBlack08
Racer

Bumped with lower price in the first thread.
BNB08
Old 01-21-2017, 11:47 PM
BacknBlack08
Racer

Originally Posted by BacknBlack08
Bumped with lower price in the first thread.
BNB08

SOLD
BNB08

Last edited by BacknBlack08; 02-04-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To F/S 1994 CORVETTE w/ Targa Top

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F/S 1994 CORVETTE w/ Targa Top