Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

Miata to trade

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 06:10 PM
lectroglide
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Miata to trade

Bought a very nice miata MX5 late last summer and am discovering its too damn small, I'm 6'2 180lbs so ya its a bit uncomfortable. I bought the car for 3 reasons>>>>>>>It looked great low miles and impulse, yes my mistake

about the car.............its a 2002LS hard/soft top 1.8 6 speed manual and has all the bells and whistles with a whooping 25K on the clock, that's right 25K, so its like new. Need to mention when I got the car had what looks to be a door ding on right rear 1/4 panel from the last owner, no big deal just thought Id mention it.

what am I looking for?? dumb me sold my beautiful 92 C4 last summer so am looking for another one. I value the miata car at $9,300. am located 30 miles south of seattle and will drive 200 miles for the "RIGHT VETTE" color doesn't really matter just as long as it "MECHANICALLY SOUND and is an Auto.

so am looking to trade for a C4 around that price. Am sure some here will pull that KBB foolishness, reguardless that's what I value the car at and is darn well worth it, after all its only got 25K

If thiers any interest send PM
Attached Images     

Last edited by lectroglide; 02-20-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:36 AM
BigBirdXX
Racer

Received 54 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by lectroglide
Bought a very nice miata MX5 late last summer and am discovering its too damn small, I'm 6'2 180lbs so ya its a bit uncomfortable. I bought the car for 3 reasons>>>>>>>It looked great low miles and impulse, yes my mistake

about the car.............its a 2002LS hard/soft top 1.8 6 speed manual and has all the bells and whistles with a whooping 25K on the clock, that's right 25K, so its like new. Need to mention when I got the car had what looks to be a door ding on right rear 1/4 panel from the last owner, no big deal just thought Id mention it.

what am I looking for?? dumb me sold my beautiful 92 C4 last summer so am looking for another one. I value the miata car at $9,300. am located 30 miles south of seattle and will drive 200 miles for the "RIGHT VETTE" color doesn't really matter just as long as it "MECHANICALLY SOUND and is an Auto.

so am looking to trade for a C4 around that price. Am sure some here will pull that KBB foolishness, reguardless that's what I value the car at and is darn well worth it, after all its only got 25K

If thiers any interest send PM

Bump for a fun and kool car. It's really nice and priced within reason. I hope you keep it!
Old 03-20-2017, 02:00 PM
lectroglide
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

was a nice car but just sold it so back looking for a C4/ C5 where I belong!

Last edited by lectroglide; 03-20-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Miata to trade

Quick Reply: Miata to trade