Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

F/S 98' Coupe THE HULK! 570RWHP 54k miles 22,500

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 02:41 AM
Haymaker45
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 98' Coupe THE HULK! 570RWHP 54k miles 22,500

I'm selling my daily driver I nick-named "The Hulk" because of the really cool paint job and its 'sleeper' characteristics. There are absolutely no problems, drives like a dream and gets 25 mpg highway! 54k miles. Mods have 18k but running very low boost. Call the tuners, they know this car. Clean title in hand. Here is a list of tasteful upgrades. California car all its life. Asking 22,500 without I-forged wheels (car will come with stock chrome C5 wheels)

HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES HERE!!!
http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...45/The%20Hulk/

GM OPTIONS:

6 speed manual
Sports seats. Both motorized.
Foglights
Z51 suspension
Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Exterior:

-PPG Vibrance multi stage color changing paint called Aquamarine (Changes all the colors of the ocean. Must see in person to understand quality).
-3-Piece I-Forged Aero Rims. Forged Aluminum 265/35/18 front and 295/35/19 rear
-Painted most engine panels for a nice under hood appearance
-Z06 bumper grills
-Polished CORVETTE inlays

Engine:

Keith at Forcefed Performance installed:

-Vortech V-2 S-Trim. Whisper Quiet Supercharger with water-cooled aftercooler (conservative 7 lbs boost).
-Pillar pod with Boost Guage and Fuel Pressure Guage
-Ron Davis Radiator with external oil cooler
-Kooks long tube headers
-Custom made X-pipe
-GHL catback system WITH cats - Hands down the best exhaust system all around for the LS1 motor. Virtually no drone, reasonable cruising spl, a beast at full throttle. Very exotic tone.

Andy at A&A Corvette's installed:

-Stage II head and cam package 224/228 or is it the other way around? His usual mild blower cam setup.
-LS6 intake manifold
-Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump
-Subframe rollers (these things are lifesavers!)

Nick at Newtech Performance did the final Speed Density Tune with the best results and best drive-ability.

-570 RWHP/ 530 RWTQ (dyno sheets available upon request)
-Stock clutch and drive line (I don't race but I like the feeling of torque)

Call me if you seriously want to know more about the car. I work long hours so if I don't pick up, leave a message and I'll get back to you within an hour. Car is in sunny Fremont, CA. Thanks. 510.332.8802 -Tony

Old 07-30-2008, 02:49 AM
Haymaker45
Advanced

Default Forgot To Mention!!!

I just paid the $$$ to flush all fluids in the car along with a FULL inspection. Tires have plenty of life. Pirelli P-zeros in front and Michelin PS/2's in rear. Bring your mechanics, this car is running fantastic!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:16 PM
Haymaker45
Advanced

I'm thinking of throwing in a custom subwoofer system to the buyer. PM or call me. TTT.
Old 07-31-2008, 05:03 PM
Wethingtonvette8093
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Heres to all that want to see the pics easier. I dont understand why people dont do this when they are trying to sell a car anyway, at least you posted some sort of links to pics instead of saying you will send them to email

Old 08-02-2008, 12:25 AM
Haymaker45
Advanced

Wethingtonvette, THANKS!!! I thought I was posting them properly with the vB code but it only showed links to the pics. Can you please help me clarify how to do it the way you did? Thanks for helping me out. Cheers!
Old 08-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Wethingtonvette8093
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Haymaker45
Wethingtonvette, THANKS!!! I thought I was posting them properly with the vB code but it only showed links to the pics. Can you please help me clarify how to do it the way you did? Thanks for helping me out. Cheers!
No problem, The way to get them in the thread is to post the "Image" code. just copy and paste

Get notified of new replies

To F/S 98' Coupe THE HULK! 570RWHP 54k miles 22,500

Quick Reply: F/S 98' Coupe THE HULK! 570RWHP 54k miles 22,500