Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

---FS: 2000 FRC. Black/Black. Loaded with hud. 2nd owner. West coast.---

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Spectre86
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Default ---FS: 2000 FRC. Black/Black. Loaded with hud. 2nd owner. West coast.---

2000 FRC loaded with hud and Z51 package. Im the 2nd owner. Original traded it in and I bought it from a dealership. Clean title in hand, non smoker. I can give you the vin number for a clean carfax. Roughly 4 pages of dealer matinence. oil, brakes, chasis lub, etc. I bought it close to the end of the summer of 08. It came with the stereo, blackwing intake and borla stinger exhaust.

It also came with an Eclipse deck, 6 disk changer, and a JL audio sub w/stealth sub box.

Runs great, A/C blows ice cold. No leaks. Dont really plan on or need to sell, but if its a decent price, I will let it go. I still have another 4 years of college left

Since I bought it, I have put about 4,000 miles on it. I have a DD so I didnt need to drive it during the winter.

Since I have owned the car,

Had 1 oil change done.
Bought a C6 shifter
2 brand new nitto tires up front with less then 500 miles on them.
lloyds floor mats.
Tail light and front light blackout kit
Black C6Z wheels.

I bought other mods, but havent had the time or money for install yet.

bought the car with 97,3xx on it. Currently has 101,1xx as of last night.

If you would like pictures of anything, let me know.

I can include the mods at an extra price if you are interested. These were bought, but never installed.

Kooks 1 7/8th headers
Kooks 3" xpipe
Fast 90 ported by LG motorsports
Nick Williams 90 ported by lg motorsports
Vararam Intake
REAL z06 brake screens and ducts.

Flaws

The driver seat shows wear. (no rips or tears, just wear)

Center concole/ arm rest. has a gash in it, but I have one in good condition on the way that I will include for free. Replaced with a new one. No damage

Driver side window switch sticks.

There are a few lil nicks here and there, nothing major or not expected for a 2000 car.

As pictured in the second picture, there is a scrape on the passanger side rocker from the last owner getting to close to the curb.

Not really a flaw, but the back tires have about 50% life left.

Here are some extra pictures when I bought the car.

after the drive home

after the 1st wash

Price is $17,000 obo. Like I said, I dont have to or need to sell. If not, it will just sit in the garage. If you want the mods with it, I will make you a deal. Not looking to sell the parts outright yet.

Thanks for looking,

John

Last edited by Spectre86; 07-03-2009 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Added stereo info. replaced center console
Old 06-28-2009, 10:04 AM
JanMan99
Drifting

Received 91 Likes on 60 Posts

PM sent to Spectre 86......
Old 06-28-2009, 11:45 PM
HolyShiznit
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Big vouch for John, he is a stand up guy and has a history of very clean cars that are well maintained.

-Jon
Old 07-02-2009, 01:39 AM
fox_racer2005
Advanced

PM sent
Old 07-02-2009, 04:23 AM
Spectre86
Drifting

Pm's replied

Originally Posted by HolyShiznit
Big vouch for John, he is a stand up guy and has a history of very clean cars that are well maintained.

-Jon
Thanks Jon. Havent heard from you in awhile. Any new toys? Did you ever finish up that 2JZ you were working on?
Old 07-02-2009, 02:01 PM
03BlackClassic
Instructor

Pm your bottom dollar cash price. I have cash in hand and ready to buy. I am in TN so the car will have to be shipped. Also include the price with the parts and without. Thanks
Old 07-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Spectre86
Drifting

Originally Posted by 03BlackClassic
Pm your bottom dollar cash price. I have cash in hand and ready to buy. I am in TN so the car will have to be shipped. Also include the price with the parts and without. Thanks
Your welcome to pm me. Most of the FRCs go for 14-17k. I know the miles are a lil high and I was worried about it when I bought it, but the fact it came with 4 pages of cafax maintenance from the original owner and it was almost all done at the dealership, I knew it was in good conditon.

I have the title in hand, so Im not hurting from a payment to where I am forced to give it away.

What parts are you interested in with it?

As far as shipping goes, if you can arrange it, I have no problem working with you. A friend just sold his 300zx TT for a cobra and had to have it shipped, so I can talk to him if your that serious.

I also forgot to add, the car as an eclipse deck, 6 disk changer, and a JL audio stealth sub box.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Big Red Machine
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Free bump- nice car, nice price

Originally Posted by Spectre86
2000 FRC loaded with hud and Z51 package. Im the 2nd owner. Original traded it in and I bought it from a dealership. Clean title in hand, non smoker. I can give you the vin number for a clean carfax. Roughly 4 pages of dealer matinence. oil, brakes, chasis lub, etc. I bought it close to the end of the summer of 08. It came with the stereo, blackwing intake and borla stinger exhaust.

It also came with an Eclipse deck, 6 disk changer, and a JL audio sub w/stealth sub box.

Runs great, A/C blows ice cold. No leaks. Dont really plan on or need to sell, but if its a decent price, I will let it go. I still have another 4 years of college left

Since I bought it, I have put about 4,000 miles on it. I have a DD so I didnt need to drive it during the winter.

Since I have owned the car,

Had 1 oil change done.
Bought a C6 shifter
2 brand new nitto tires up front with less then 500 miles on them.
lloyds floor mats.
Tail light and front light blackout kit
Black C6Z wheels.

I bought other mods, but havent had the time or money for install yet.

bought the car with 97,3xx on it. Currently has 101,1xx as of last night.

If you would like pictures of anything, let me know.

I can include the mods at an extra price if you are interested. These were bought, but never installed.

Kooks 1 7/8th headers
Kooks 3" xpipe
Fast 90 ported by LG motorsports
Nick Williams 90 ported by lg motorsports
Vararam Intake
REAL z06 brake screens and ducts.

Flaws

The driver seat shows wear. (no rips or tears, just wear)

Center concole/ arm rest. has a gash in it, but I have one in good condition on the way that I will include for free.

Driver side window switch sticks.

There are a few lil nicks here and there, nothing major or not expected for a 2000 car.

As pictured in the second picture, there is a scrape on the passanger side rocker from the last owner getting to close to the curb.

Not really a flaw, but the back tires have about 50% life left.

Here are some extra pictures when I bought the car.

after the drive home

after the 1st wash

Price is $17,000 obo. Like I said, I dont have to or need to sell. If not, it will just sit in the garage. If you want the mods with it, I will make you a deal. Not looking to sell the parts outright yet.

Thanks for looking,

John
Old 07-03-2009, 02:23 PM
03BlackClassic
Instructor

Originally Posted by Spectre86
Your welcome to pm me. Most of the FRCs go for 14-17k. I know the miles are a lil high and I was worried about it when I bought it, but the fact it came with 4 pages of cafax maintenance from the original owner and it was almost all done at the dealership, I knew it was in good conditon.

I have the title in hand, so Im not hurting from a payment to where I am forced to give it away.

What parts are you interested in with it?

As far as shipping goes, if you can arrange it, I have no problem working with you. A friend just sold his 300zx TT for a cobra and had to have it shipped, so I can talk to him if your that serious.

I also forgot to add, the car as an eclipse deck, 6 disk changer, and a JL audio stealth sub box.
I don't want to have to go back and forth haggling over price. Just send me the lowest you are going to take for the car with the parts. You won't have to worry about the shipping I will arrange for pickup. Thanks
Old 07-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Spectre86
Drifting

Originally Posted by Big Red Machine
Free bump- nice car, nice price
Thanks.

Update- Center console cover was replaced with a mint condtion one.

Originally Posted by 03BlackClassic
I don't want to have to go back and forth haggling over price. Just send me the lowest you are going to take for the car with the parts. You won't have to worry about the shipping I will arrange for pickup. Thanks
Pm sent

Get notified of new replies

To ---FS: 2000 FRC. Black/Black. Loaded with hud. 2nd owner. West coast.---

Quick Reply: ---FS: 2000 FRC. Black/Black. Loaded with hud. 2nd owner. West coast.---