Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

C3 4a c5 lets make a deal

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 10:03 PM
topwrench
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C3 4a c5 lets make a deal

I have 79 that I would like to use to make a deal for a C5 . Car runs great ,51,900 miles numbers match , edelbrock aluminum vortech heads and rpm manifold , crane cam , summitt roller rockers, hooker headers and side pipes , modified qjet carb , have all the stock parts , great condition . Silver with black interior. I have a 96 mile round trip comute to work everyday and want to use a C5 , the 79 sits till I get to use it on the weekends when Im not cutting grass , doing yard work or moving snow. Im trying to load a pic. If you are interested pm and I willl email pics , Im still trying to upload a pic
Old 12-06-2009, 05:14 PM
topwrench
Intermediate

ttt
Old 12-07-2009, 08:35 PM
topwrench
Intermediate

ttt. one more time
Old 12-07-2009, 10:12 PM
HawkIVette
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It would be a big help if we knew a little more, like where you are located. You should fill out your profile, especially if you are trying to sell a car on here.

I have a C5 that I will try to sell in the spring. You don't say what you are looking to get out of your '79, so are you expecting to trade even up of willing to dish out some $$$ along with your vette.

Want a modded C5 of something cheap as you can?

Other preferences on C5, like auto or stick, convertible or coupe?

My '99 will be available in the spring for around $21K. 53,000 miles FRC with 426 RWHP. Very quick for a NA motor while very easy driver that still gets 27 MPG on the highway.

Let me know more about your car as I am looking for another C3 but also looking for some cash for a 2010 Camaro in the spring.

Get notified of new replies

To C3 4a c5 lets make a deal

Quick Reply: C3 4a c5 lets make a deal