Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

F/S 2000 Millenium Yellow Convertible 6-speed

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 09:31 PM
jetske
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts

Default F/S 2000 Millenium Yellow Convertible 6-speed Magnesium Wheels Custom Interior

I hesitate to put this on CF in the F/S section due to the potential "feedback" on my asking price, but I'm going to do it anyway because this is one of the best C5 Millenium Yellow Corvette convertible 6-speeds you will find and I'm convinced this car is going to bring close to what I'm asking. Especially locally. So what the heck.

After 6 years of ownership I hate to part ways with this car. I put about 10K miles on this car in the last 6 years. It has around 41K miles on the odometer, and several tasteful upgrades to offer the new owner. Here is the list:

• Desirable Millenium Yellow
• Custom yellow/black seats with C5 Corvette logo, yellow accented console cover and floor mats
• OEM Corvette Magnesium wheels with near-new Good Year Eagle F1 Run Flat tires
• Red Corvette Z06 Brake caliper upgrade
• Oversized drilled/slotted rotors
• Borla Stinger Exhaust
• K & N Air Intake
• Lowered 1 inch on stock bolts

Other options? It has a Bose sound system with CD, cruise, air, dual climate control, dual power seats, power telescoping wheel, etc. etc.

This car is tight, fast, and strong. It sounds awesome with the Borla Stingers and drives like new. Clutch is tight, brakes are strong, and the car does not leak a drop of anything. The factory Bose stereo sounds awesome and the air blows cold. It does NOT have the door molding option and the lines are clean and pure Corvette. The convertible top is in great shape. Tires have less than 6,000 miles on them.

Issues: There are very few issues to report but I want full disclosure. The tire pressure sensor system throws an error when you first start the car "Service Tire Monitoring System", a very common issue with Corvette. There are a few rock chips on the nose and door rocker panels, and two blemishes on the convertible deck lid in the standard spots rubbed by the convertible top (the best C5 Corvettes have this). There is a little vent cap thing on the dash that has a broken tab and falls out. That's about it.

This car is as clean as it gets. I'm asking $21,500 or best offer. I just listed it for sale in the Indianapolis area and I've already had several people contact me interested in the car. I love Corvette Forum and want this car to go to a true enthusiast. I can help deliver to surrounding states to Indiana. Hit me with your questions. Come see this car... If you're looking for this configuration (color/6-sp/vert/subtle mods) you will buy it.

[IMG]://www.jetsvettes.com/Images/2000%204%20Interior.jpg[/IMG]

Motivation for Selling

I am selling this Corvette out of my personal collection to finance a C5R Corvette race car replica. I've already bought this C5R so my 2000 is a must sell! Hit me with a PM if you have interest or questions.

Last edited by jetske; 09-28-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:30 PM
jetske
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

SOLD

Went to a first-time Corvette owner at 69 years young. Jim and his wife are going to have some fun.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:54 PM
98DC231
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

That replica is nice. Just needs a proper set of BBS wheels with a proper offset to complete the car.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:56 PM
jetske
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by 98DC231
That replica is nice. Just needs a proper set of BBS wheels with a proper offset to complete the car.
Thanks. I already fixed the offset on the front. As I researched wheels, I found Corvette Racing kept changing brands over the years. This Konig set has a "fake" center wheel nut, like the race car, and lots of "Konig" decals all over the car so I'm assuming when the conversion was done these wheels were accurate. I'm not exactly sure though. BBS are cooler, but I'm probably going to leave as-is.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:24 AM
gpopvet
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

You have an AMAZING collection. Thanks for the views.

Get notified of new replies

To F/S 2000 Millenium Yellow Convertible 6-speed

Quick Reply: F/S 2000 Millenium Yellow Convertible 6-speed