Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2002 Corvette Z06, QS/Blk, 55k miles, Immaculate Cond, Asking under $19k (SOLD)

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 08:08 PM
pelensky
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 2002 Corvette Z06, QS/Blk, 55k miles, Immaculate Cond, Asking under $19k (SOLD)

Car has been sold.

My asking price is $17,700 or best offer. The car is located at in Knoxville, TN.

This 2002 Corvette Z06 has the Quicksilver exterior and all black interior and is 100% stock. It has memory seats, heads up display, electronic AC and full power everything. This is a 6-speed manual transmission. The car is in immaculate condition and everything works 100%. No leaks, no engine light or codes and is up to date on maintenance. I just recently replaced the coolant, clutch fluid, brake fluid, and power steering fluid. The transmission and rear axle fluid was changed in the past year.

Many people have asked if the paint is all-original. It is not. The car was involved in a minor, low speed front-end accident. The front bumper was cracked and replaced, but no other parts required replacement. The chassis, front rail extensions, radiator, evaporator core (AC), shields, wiring, wheels, suspension, headlights (gear, frame, motor, and covers) etc are all 100% factory. You can tell these parts are all original and not brand new like the front bumper cover. There was no chassis damage and no airbags went off. Even the alignment was checked with no adjustments needed. You can clearly see the chassis has no welding or damage and I have a lift in my garage at my house to inspect this. The up side to this is that all of the typical minor chips and road rash that are typical of a 55k mile car were fixed properly and the paint job is perfect and matches perfectly. All paint was done without the trim parts so you don't see any paint lines so it looks 100% factory original. It was painted with the same care that a restoration shop would give to a classic muscle car. The car was wet sanded, compounded, swirl-removed, glazed and waxed. It shows like it has 5k miles even though it has 55k miles.

As a result of the front bumper cover being replaced in NH, it is considered rebuilt by that state because it does not have all the original body panels. It now has the following comments on my TN title: Actual Mileage, Rebuilt, Anti-Theft Inspection Passed because it is not all original. The mileage is correct on the title when I purchased the car. I have the title and there are no leins. I bought the car because I thought I could live with silver, but I have since bought the color I really wanted, red. I bought this 2002 Silver Z06 because of the low mileage and the immaculate condition. Other cars with 55k miles showed significant wear on the interior and exterior. I am very picky so this was a perfect car for myself, lower cost than other similar mileage cars, but all the road chips etc were corrected at the same time the front bumper cover was replaced. It runs and drives like new with no rattles, shakes, shimmers etc in the brakes, clutch, engine, or going down the road. My red Z06 is a 2004 with 15k miles and this 2002 Silver is as nice on the exterior and interior as my newer one.

If this were a typical 55k mile 2002 Corvette Z06 with more road chips and average interior, I would be asking $22,000 for it. Because of the minor accident my asking price is significantly less, but this car is very close to perfect. With the mint interior (no typical wrinkles on the seats) and near new exterior once you see the car you will be very impressed. I am confident the first serious buyer to see this car will buy it. Please call me at 865-384-6318. Please feel free to browse through nearly 100 pictures of the exterior, interior, engine, wheels, tires, and underneath. Pictures can be seen here:

http://s758.photobucket.com/albums/x...ksilver%20Z06/

Last edited by pelensky; 04-27-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:05 AM
pelensky
Racer

All PMs, texts, and phone calls returned.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:42 PM
pelensky
Racer

Ttt
Old 04-10-2012, 08:39 PM
pelensky
Racer

Price Updated.

Moderators, could you please remove "Asking under $19" from the title?
Old 04-11-2012, 09:03 AM
ggroller
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

pm'd
Old 04-11-2012, 08:05 PM
pelensky
Racer

Sale pending final pickup in the next few weeks. A deposit was taken.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:00 AM
mightymike140
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to say that sounds like a great deal
Old 04-27-2012, 07:57 PM
pelensky
Racer

Car has been sold.

Get notified of new replies

To 2002 Corvette Z06, QS/Blk, 55k miles, Immaculate Cond, Asking under $19k (SOLD)

Quick Reply: 2002 Corvette Z06, QS/Blk, 55k miles, Immaculate Cond, Asking under $19k (SOLD)