Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

F/S 2000 Torch Red / Oak Vert

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Bucky Barbour
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 2000 Torch Red / Oak Vert - Price Reduced

PRICE REDUCED - $17,800

FOR SALE – 2000 C-5 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE

www.photobucket.com/buckys61album

Torch Red Exterior, Light Oak Top/Interior, Automatic 4
62,215 Miles

Bucky Barbour
11 Iron Circle
Reading, PA 19607
buckybarbour@gmail.com
610-334-6403 (cell)
610-775-3216

HISTORY – Vehicle was purchased new at Maroone Chevrolet, Fort Lauderdale. It was then sold at auction in Manheim, PA, December 2006 (34,300 miles) to a businessman from Slatington, PA. I purchased the vehicle from this businessman in September 2008 (49,800 miles). Before purchasing vehicle I spoke directly to Service Manager at Rentscher Chevrolet, Slatington, PA where it had been serviced by previous owner “Previous owner was real particular about this car, he has other performance and classic cars. Car is very straight; all panels are very good. Our Chevrolet Internal Information System shows it had Electronic Column Lock (ECL) replaced) under warranty at 9,290 miles. While we had the car, it had plenty of oil/filter services, parking fab repaired, oil gauge repaired and in Spring of 08 we repaired a pinched wire in the passenger door. No reason to be concerned about the condition of this car”. This is an all original vehicle.

SERVICES SINCE I HAVE OWNED CAR (All receipts come with the car):

(3-6-09) Phoenix Performance, Palm, PA – 51,183 miles - After purchasing the car in September 2008, I drove the car through the Fall and then garage-stored it over the winter months. I took car out of storage in early March 09 and drove it to Phoenix Performance to be test driven, evaluated and analyzed. After a thorough analysis, air box was removed to clean throttle body and MAF sensor and the following recommendations were made – replace right front tie rod end, install 4 new UHP tires and computer align vehicle.

(4-23-09) Phoenix Performance, Palm, PA – 52,160 miles - Replaced right front outer tie rod and rod end. Balanced and mounted 4 new General UHP tires. Completed computerized 4-wheel alignment, set front and rear toe in, caster and camber to factory specifications. Road tested car. Replaced glass guide pin in driver door.

(7/19/11) Patriot GMC, Boyertown, PA – 59,261miles - Complete Transmission Service, pan pulled, new filter kit and new fluids replenished.

(7-19-12) Patriot GMC, Boyertown, PA – 61,299 miles – Vehicle is analyzed for leaking fluid from rear. Diagnostics performed, including adding tracer dye to find location of leak. Leak was found in left rear axle seal. Recommendation is made to replace both rear axle seals.

(7-30-12) Patriot GMC, Boyertown, PA – 61,401 miles – Replaced both rear axle seals, replenished rear fluid. Replaced ambient air temperature sensor.

SNYDER AUTOMOTIVE, Green Hills, PA - In addition to above services, Sheldon Snyder, a local performance mechanic, has generally serviced vehicle. Services provided include, annual inspections and oil/filter changes, replaced wiper blades, welding Corsa exhaust tips, replaced rear brakes and rotors, installed new passenger sunvisor, installed LED flasher bypass harness, replaced day time running lights, painted all calipers.

VEHICLE OPTIONS:

Performance Axle (3.15:1)
Option Package 1
Heads Up Display (HUD)
Driver & Passenger Air Bags
Driver & Passenger Power Sport Seats
Body Side Moldings
4 Wheel Disc Anti-Lock Brakes
Electronic Automatic 4 Transmission with Overdrive
Heated Rear View Mirrors
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Power Antenna
Leather Wrapped Telescopic Steering Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM with CD Player
Traction Control
Fog Lamps
Rear C-5 Exhaust Vanity Plate
Corsa Exhaust Tips
Professionally Tinted Windows
LLOYD C-5 Logo Floor Mats

Vehicle also comes with “Noah” car cover, 4 additional center wheel caps and original factory floor mats.

Beautiful convertible color combination, torch red exterior with light oak top/interior. I have received many compliments on this car. Vehicle has been well taken care of, has always been garage kept year round and stored through winter months.

Last edited by Bucky Barbour; 05-22-2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Price reduction to $17,800
Old 04-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Bucky Barbour
Instructor

Photobucket pictures now posted!
Old 05-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Bucky Barbour
Instructor

REDUCED PRICE - $18,900

This car is in super shape and has been well taken care of! I'm selling the car as I have a daughter going to college in September.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Bucky Barbour
Instructor

What am I missing here? Too much information? Is the car priced right? Please give me your advice!
Old 05-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Cedarberry
Drifting

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Plenty good info, price is a bit high for a fast sell.

Just need to wait for someone that is lookin for a stock plain Jane vert. Most of the guys here are pretty savy on Vette pricing, and pretty much has to be a good deal.

We can all go out and find 2000 verts at 18k, believe there was a 2000 FRC with complete built drive train, supercharger and lots of nice mods just a few days ago at 18k askin price and it didn't last a day.

If you can wait to sell you might find the right buyer, otherwise your goin to have to come down quite abit around here.

Just sayin please don't get offended, I just bought a FRC paid 11k, I wouldn't sell it for 15k, once we own one they are worth much more then they really are.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:32 PM
Bucky Barbour
Instructor

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Will sleep on your recommendations!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Bucky Barbour
Instructor

Pric Reduced - $17,800
Old 05-29-2013, 03:48 PM
Bucky Barbour
Instructor

SOLD

A shout goes out to "Cederberry", a man with wisdom!

Get notified of new replies

To F/S 2000 Torch Red / Oak Vert

Quick Reply: F/S 2000 Torch Red / Oak Vert