For sale is a 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06. I bought this car last year and have loved driving it. It has been a great car, but it is simply time for something different.*
The car has 47.7XX miles on it. I travel for work so the mileage will go up some, but I don't drive the car during the week while I'm out of town.*
This car is in the very rare Machine Silver which is a darker shade than the 01-03 Z06's that came in Quick Silver. I looked hard to find one in this color with low miles. The bugs were all worked out for 2004; the transmission is the strongest of the C5's (which is a weak point on the other earlier years.) as well as all the other tweaks they did for 2004.*
This car has the extended GM Protection Plan on it until the end of June 2013. This warranty is transferrable, the seller simply needs to send in proof of change of ownership and $50 and they will transfer the remainder to the new buyer. I have talked with GMPP and this warranty is extendable to 100,000 miles.*
This car has only two modifications on it, the previous owner installed Koni adjustable shocks, and a thicker front sway bar, which actually make the car ride better than stock.*
The car is fast as all get out, it is the fastest car I have owned and it is as strong as the day it left the factory.*
I dyno'd the car and it actually makes better power than most stock Z06's, 362 whp and 331.5 torque, which proves that GM actually underrated the Z06's they actually make closer to 425 hp a the crankshaft, at least this one does.
I have recently performed the following service:
- New Die Hard Platinum Battery (OEM batteries leak and the ECU is under the battery tray, which kills the battery, this batter is dry mat (can't leak) and costs $250 new) has 4 year warranty.*
- Replaced both headlight motors, they go bad on the C5's, the newer design OEM replacement units don't go bad like the older ones
- Replaced the coolant tank, tank cap, upper radiator hose, lower radiator hose, and hose clamps. The upper radiator hose was tired and was starting to leak and get loose, so I had everything tested and replaced.
- New Redline Oil, Amsoil Transmission fluid, and Amsoil Differential Fluid.
- New Air and Oil Filters
- Installed a trailer hitch to put my bicycle carrier mount on the back of the car
- Continental DW tires, best balance of wet and dry grip you can get in C5 Z06 sizes
- New Hurst shift ****, the OEM one had stitching coming out, so I replaced it.*
I have all of my records and the previous two owners' records as well.*
I also have the OEM front sway bar, OEM car cover, and Lloyd's Z06 floor and trunk mats (the trunk mat makes a huge difference in sound and protects the fiberglass shell in the trunk area.)*
Clean C5 Z06's that haven't been modified or crashed are getting harder and harder to come by and if you find one they are usually ridiculously priced. I will only be able to show the car during the weekend as I am out town Mon-Thurs. Located in Roswell. Email me with any questions. I will not permit anyone to drive the car without me in it.*