Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2004 C5Z Torch Red/Black 38k

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 09:38 PM
LS6RBST
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 C5Z Torch Red/Black 38k

I've got my car for sale and consigned through a buddy of mine with a car lot in Katy, TX.

2004 C5Z06 with a tad over 38k miles.

I'm the third owner and the car had not seen rain before I owned it (I drove it home 9 hours in the rain!) It has been garaged its entire life and was my fun car.

Car is bone stock and well maintained with all fresh fluids, new GM Performance wires and NGK plugs.

Car has all options for 2004 and everything works.

Only mods are 20% tint all around, skip shift eliminator, column lock bypass, Loyd's Mats, aux radio input, B&M short shifter (stock unit included) and a Tick master cylinder I installed myself.

Car also has new GM OEM Z06 rotors and Hawk HPS pads I also installed.

I just had the driver seat bottom rebuilt and side bolster replaced due to a rub mark.

Car runs flawlessly and was never tracked with clean CarFax.

The car was backed into in my ownership with minor damage done to the driver side rear fender. It was repaired by a very reputable Corvette body shop in Houston recommended by the Corvette Doctor. The work and paint was matched flawlessly.

Link to car with pictures:

http://www.texasautopros.com/vehicle...9#.UZK5a9jcOOA

Asking $25,988

PM me on here or contact Texas Auto Pros for inspections, my email is rynoctsv at gmail.com for any further questions or contact.

Thanks!

Last edited by LS6RBST; 05-14-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Quick Reply: 2004 C5Z Torch Red/Black 38k