Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTT/FS Blown C5 Vert For FRC\Z06

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 04:31 AM
Xjetao
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT/FS Blown C5 Vert For FRC\Z06

Well, My wife to be has always liked hardtops, and shes finally gotten to me. I love this car, it is exactly what it seems to be, a monster. Had our little problems and what not, but shes making great power now, and honestly I'd keep it if I had time to go out and drive her more then I do now. I was 19 when I got this car, and I'm 22 now. Work is taking over my life, and finding time to drive a supercharged car is getting pretty scarce. I'll spare you guys the life story, I'd just like to downgrade to something I could take out to work every now and again without worrying if my meth tank has fluid, or my gas being bad, or the cops following me because they hear a 50mm BOV hissing like a snake.

1999 Corvette Converitable, Z-51 Package 78,3xx Miles S\C'd @ 73,5XX

MODS:
A&A V3 Si Trim. 3.6 @10lbs
Alky control single kit
Tial Q 50MM BOV
Full Exhaust
A&A blower cam
Stock heads
C6Z shocks
Lowered on bolts
Drilled\Slotted rotors
RPM Level 5 4L60E/Converter
3.15 Rear gear
LS6 Intake
Dual valve springs good till .660
Dual gauge pillar w auto meter gauges
making a little over (600rwhp and 500tq Couldn't find the final graph I've got)
The list goes on, and I'll update it once I get a chance. Most of the work has been done by shops, and I have receipts for everything.
I also have the F45 shocks and other stock parts you can keep, because I wont need them lol.

The Body is probably about an 8/10, The front was damaged by a deer in the winter the one time I did take it out, so I had a bumper painted and put it on, paint difference is kind of noticeable but nothing too bad and the condenser is out because I never did replace it, other then that you could run the ac, all you would need is a new condenser. I took the car to the track a few times, best ET was a 11.2 @ 131, I never did get a chance to run a true drag pack, mostly just 18 DRS with 18 fronts. so I'm sure someone could get this car to make some pretty killer times with the right tire.

I value this car at about $18,500 without my fresh Cray hawks, and I'd really like to trade for a lightly modded 2001 Z06. I'd definitely be interested in a FRC with some light mods too, but I'd like a car in the 50-80k miles range. I could sell the car as is for 19k. I know I'm a younger guy, but I'm not going to be taking anything less then what I stated, I've got at least 10k more invested then my asking price. I feel it's not that far fetched for the kind of power the car makes, I don't beat on my car either as hard as it is to believe. I'm in no NEED too sell/trade right away either, so you can try me I suppose. I'd prefer somewhere in the 200miles range, I'm in Raleigh North Carolina. Feel free to PM me, or Chime in with the things I've missed, Thank you!
Old 05-22-2013, 04:35 PM
Xjetao
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump

Quick Reply: WTT/FS Blown C5 Vert For FRC\Z06