Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

F/S IL. 2004 Torch Red Coupe 29,670 Miles

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 01:06 PM
cuda75
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S IL. 2004 Torch Red Coupe 29,670 Miles

Time has come to put my 2004 Corvette up for sale. It has been my favorite car I've ever owned but I want to make room for a Chevelle so I have to make the sacrifice. I still have another payment on it but will be payed off by the end of the month. Asking $20K

I am the 2nd owner, has always been garaged and never driven in rain or winter. Has never been in any kind of accident and no body work done, also have a Autocheck history which checks out perfect. I am a diesel tech and have always performed the maintenance myself. The oil has been changed regularly with Mobil 1 synthetic and recently changed the transmission fluid over to synthetic. Battery was replaced 2 years ago. Features, HUD, foglights, dual power seats with memory, dual climate control, glass top with no cracks or delamination. All the seals are in great shape, paint is great (waxed every year), seats are in great condition with no cracks or tears. New front tires, rears are the original run flats low but still has some life in them. Alignment was just done last spring. No leaks on engine, transmission or dif, no cel codes, everything works perfect and is ready to cruise.

I have done a few mods to it but have almost everything to return to stock if desired. Here are the stats:

Year: 2004
Color: Torch Red
Mileage: 29,670
Transmission: Manual six speed
Interior: Black

Mods:
PowerXS full length headers with catted x-pipe
GHL catback exhaust
Vararam Intake
ECU has been tuned by East Coast Supercharging
C6 Z51 front/rear swaybars
Bilstein sport shocks
Stage 2 dif with 4:10 gears built and installed by RPM Transmission
Z06 front screens
SLP rear spoiler
30% tint on sides and rear windows

The only mods I don't have the factory pieces are the catback, shocks and dif. I have plasti dipped the lower rear fascia but will remove if desired. Also have the front plate filler if you want to run a front plate. I have a set of 18" LG Motorsport rims / Nitto NT05's with about 3K miles on them that would throw in for extra if desired. I have pics with them on if anyone wants to see them.

Feel free to call me or email me any questions. I also have tons more photos and can get any additional if requested. I am located in Pekin, Illinois. I'm not interested in any trades unless you have a nice 69' Chevelle SS396 for sale.

Boxer347@yahoo.com
309-241-7517

Last edited by cuda75; 08-09-2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: added information
Old 08-11-2013, 02:14 PM
jrob56
Racer

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts

Beautiful car!
Old 09-01-2013, 09:29 AM
jimgiggles
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pictures have been deleted? Do you still have for sale?

Tony
Old 09-01-2013, 11:57 AM
cuda75
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, sold last weekend

Get notified of new replies

To F/S IL. 2004 Torch Red Coupe 29,670 Miles

Quick Reply: F/S IL. 2004 Torch Red Coupe 29,670 Miles