Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2004 Z16 Commemorative Z06 Ohio (SOLD)

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 08:50 PM
flyinlow427vette
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Z16 Commemorative Z06 Ohio (SOLD)

2004 Commemorative Z06, #1741, approximately 22,000 miles for sale.

Lloyds mats, Piaa driving lights, Borla Stinger exhaust, finishing panel to separate the trunk and cabin, blackwing air intake, catch can, window tint and 427 short shifter are the only modifications. The car has paint protection film on the rocker panels, lower doors, and behind the wheels so there are no chips. The nose has been protected by a color matched Speed Lingerie bra, hood protector, and also mirror protectors when the car is driven on the highway, so there are no chips there either.

The seats, engine, interior, paint, wheels, and so on are all in exceptional shape. I am a firm believer in preventative maintenance. The brake fluid has been changed, speed bleeders installed, and coolant flushed. I've done the Ranger clutch fluid change regularly. The rear tires have been replaced due to a nail and all of the tires are GoodYear Eagle F1 Supercars with plenty of tread left. The wheels have TPMS sensor installed.

I had Blackstone labs do an oil analysis on the oil and it tested normal. It has had Mobil 1 oil changes.

No track use. 3 owners. The first owner bought it in MI. 2nd owner took it to MN, and then later TX when he retired. I picked it up in TX, and drove it home. The car drives great and it was a fun drive home. I just don't drive it much although I love it, I can't justify owning it and not using it.

I'll email the Blackstone Labs oil analysis to serious inquiries. I have the CarFax on the car too. No accident history. No paintwork. No stories. Just a clean Z06. All of the original parts to return it to stock if you wish.

Asking $28,000. Located near Toledo, Ohio. I'd pick someone up from the Detroit airport if needed. Email rdstrmx5@hotmail.com for more information.

Piaa driving lights

Clear Paint protection film might be slightly visible behind the wheels and on the rocker panels.

Catch can

Enroute from TX to home, had to stop at the Corvette Museum. Speed Lingerie bra visible on the front.

Rear divider

Borla Stingers and finishing plate

Paperwork. Everything including records from new.

Easy to install/remove, the speed lingerie covers for the nose, hood, and mirrors really do protect.

Old 09-11-2014, 08:53 PM
flyinlow427vette
Instructor

Forgot to add, I also installed the auxillary input that allows mobile devices to play music through the radio.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:43 PM
flyinlow427vette
Instructor

Bump. This car just won GOLD at a 200+ Corvette show, entered in the concours class this weekend. You won't find one nicer.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:08 PM
flyinlow427vette
Instructor

Still available, weekly bump.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:10 PM
MTAOhio
Advanced

Beautiful vette, great write up and pics. I am in Dayton and WILL be buying in the spring. I hope you sell this if you need to. If it's still available in the spring I will make the trip up to see it in person......Bump
Old 10-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Jims Z06
Drifting

Received 139 Likes on 88 Posts

glws...they truly are amazing cars!

I get all kinds of looks and compliments on mine!

Good Luck!
Old 10-02-2014, 03:03 PM
flyinlow427vette
Instructor

Originally Posted by MTAOhio
Beautiful vette, great write up and pics. I am in Dayton and WILL be buying in the spring. I hope you sell this if you need to. If it's still available in the spring I will make the trip up to see it in person......Bump
Thank you. It is a great car and I still enjoy it every time I drive it. I'm not in any hurry to sell it; when someone comes along that wants a truly impeccable example at a fair price it will be here, or by then I may have decided not to let it go at any price. It is one of those rare cars that doesn't seem to be depreciating much any longer, so for someone looking to own a car for minimal cost over a few years, I don't think there is a better model to get. I'm sure glad I bought this over the C6 Z06, which is what I really wanted but I just don't trust that engine with the issues they seem to have, and the prices of anything newer than 2008 continues to drop.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:41 PM
cor28vettes
Race Director

Received 1,101 Likes on 853 Posts

Excellent presentation and history
Old 10-09-2014, 10:32 AM
flyinlow427vette
Instructor

Had a rig shot picture taken of the car a week ago. Just sharing, car is still for sale, price is firm. Also, I have a spare driver's side leather seat bottom to go with the car. Purchased when they were still available OEM, in the box, in case this one ever gets worn or torn like some of them do with use. Currently it is great shape but they aren't known for holding up particularly well.

Amazingly, this was taken with the car off, and the car rolling at about 1-2 mph. I was in the car solely for the purpose of hitting the brakes once the shot was taken. Very neat process.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Jims Z06
Drifting

Received 139 Likes on 88 Posts

WOW! Fantastic pic!
Old 10-19-2014, 01:42 PM
cor28vettes
Race Director

Received 1,101 Likes on 853 Posts

ttt
Old 10-26-2014, 08:41 PM
Lucky13Sgt
Heel & Toe

Default Interested

Originally Posted by flyinlow427vette
2004 Commemorative Z06, #1741, approximately 22,000 miles for sale.

Lloyds mats, Piaa driving lights, Borla Stinger exhaust, finishing panel to separate the trunk and cabin, blackwing air intake, catch can, window tint and 427 short shifter are the only modifications. The car has paint protection film on the rocker panels, lower doors, and behind the wheels so there are no chips. The nose has been protected by a color matched Speed Lingerie bra, hood protector, and also mirror protectors when the car is driven on the highway, so there are no chips there either.

The seats, engine, interior, paint, wheels, and so on are all in exceptional shape. I am a firm believer in preventative maintenance. The brake fluid has been changed, speed bleeders installed, and coolant flushed. I've done the Ranger clutch fluid change regularly. The rear tires have been replaced due to a nail and all of the tires are GoodYear Eagle F1 Supercars with plenty of tread left. The wheels have TPMS sensor installed.

I had Blackstone labs do an oil analysis on the oil and it tested normal. It has had Mobil 1 oil changes.

No track use. 3 owners. The first owner bought it in MI. 2nd owner took it to MN, and then later TX when he retired. I picked it up in TX, and drove it home. The car drives great and it was a fun drive home. I just don't drive it much although I love it, I can't justify owning it and not using it.

I'll email the Blackstone Labs oil analysis to serious inquiries. I have the CarFax on the car too. No accident history. No paintwork. No stories. Just a clean Z06. All of the original parts to return it to stock if you wish.

Asking $28,000. Located near Toledo, Ohio. I'd pick someone up from the Detroit airport if needed. Email rdstrmx5@hotmail.com for more information.

Piaa driving lights

Clear Paint protection film might be slightly visible behind the wheels and on the rocker panels.

Catch can

Enroute from TX to home, had to stop at the Corvette Museum. Speed Lingerie bra visible on the front.

Rear divider

Borla Stingers and finishing plate

Paperwork. Everything including records from new.

Easy to install/remove, the speed lingerie covers for the nose, hood, and mirrors really do protect.

Sent you an email and PM. If available, please give me a call. Thanks!
Old 10-27-2014, 07:38 PM
flyinlow427vette
Instructor

Sold pending funds. Sad to see it go :-( Great Vette, headed to a new home.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:18 PM
Rick0835
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by flyinlow427vette
Sold pending funds. Sad to see it go :-( Great Vette, headed to a new home.
Hello I am in the market for a 2004 coomm ed like yours and have been looking at them and what is a going price on one with 10 to 15k miles in showroom cond with no mods?
I know you sold yours but can you give me some pointers of what to look for I had a2002 yellow z (bought it new) but it has been a while but I like the comm ed any help would be app
Stanger@htc.net

Get notified of new replies

To 2004 Z16 Commemorative Z06 Ohio (SOLD)

Quick Reply: 2004 Z16 Commemorative Z06 Ohio (SOLD)