Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

For Sale: 2000 Coupe, 6 sp, $9,500 obo

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 06:10 PM
Basketcase 67
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: 2000 Coupe, 6 sp, $9,500 obo

The time has come to sell my C5. I am selling because I now have a ’72 that I drive (almost) daily and the ’67 restoration is almost complete.

The car is a 2000 with a 135,000 miles and 6 speed. Modifications include Borla exhaust (which sounds great), euro style headlights, and a K&N air filter. I have replaced or rebuilt (within the last year) the radiator, coolant reservoir / expansion tank, battery, starter, alternator, oil pressure sensor, and serpentine belt. Tires have probably another 8,000 - 10,000 miles on them. It runs and drives excellent and still gets 17-18 mpg around town and 30 mph highway. I would not hesitate to drive anywhere.

Now for what it needs. It could use paint and interior work to make it a nice car. The paint on the hood, roof, decklid, tops of fenders and doors is oxidized and the front bumper cover has rock chips. The parking brake doesn’t work, and the check engine light is on due to the secondary air injection system.

I used it as my daily driver for two years. The paint and interior were in the condition as described when I bought the car 2+ years ago. I am asking $9,500 or best offer, which I think is reflective of its condition. I have tried to describe the car as accurately as possible. If you would like more photos, please let me know. Location is Greenville, SC.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 2000 Coupe, 6 sp, $9,500 obo