Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Testing water/baddest turbo vette/Lethal built

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 01:44 PM
silvzo6
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Testing water/baddest turbo vette/Lethal built

Keeping car, mods may delete

Last edited by silvzo6; 12-02-2014 at 12:01 AM.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:57 PM
C5Z 8 U
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I would hate to see that car go, but somebody would get one heck of a deal on one of the fastest street cars (not just corvettes) out there. I've been for ride alongs many times in this car and it runs 187* on hot Texas summer days and pulls like nothing else. Lethal Performance did an amazing job on the build and its a rock solid car. Good luck with the sale, Ty!!!
Old 09-26-2014, 02:30 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

It would be helpful if you posted what model and model year your car is. There are probably still a few here who haven't been following your exploits since you got it.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:41 PM
silvzo6
Pro

Originally Posted by JimTN
It would be helpful if you posted what model and model year your car is. There are probably still a few here who haven't been following your exploits since you got it.

fixed
Old 09-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Crazy Boost
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow! I could only wish. Much respect.

Is it the stock trans or built? I think I remember in one video were you said it was stock which is why you shift it slower.
Old 09-26-2014, 08:18 PM
want a C6ZO6
Advanced

50k?!?! No disrespect, but when you get serious about selling please pm me. I'd trade you my C6Z 611rwhp but you'd have to add cash. And I know you have to post a price for it to be a legit for sale thread, but come on. There's been equally modded cars with less miles sitting in the for sale section for even less of an asking price
Old 09-26-2014, 08:46 PM
silvzo6
Pro

Originally Posted by Crazy Boost
Wow! I could only wish. Much respect.

Is it the stock trans or built? I think I remember in one video were you said it was stock which is why you shift it slower.
thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it , the shifting at tx2k was a few factors coming into play, first off the original trans had been whining for over a year and wasn't letting me bang gears so I took it easy, next the tial bov was missing an oring inside(that wasn't noticed until I came home) of it causing a boost leak and causing boost recovery between gears to take a lot longer than it should have, also the 16" wheels only allowed for 13lbs of boost on the launch in 3rd gear so I would shift and lose boost, plus it took long to recover it bc of the leak,I would then flip the switch to high boost when I shifted to 4th and it ramp in slower then it should have causing the sound of a slow shift yet it was the boost falling then coming back and having to ramp to high boost

all has been resolved, new trans is in, a basic built m6 t56 that shifts faster and oring replaced along with the new wheels which let me launch at high boost, so you'll notice on the 2nd run against the Porsche that the car gets out and doesn't skip a beat on the shift!

Originally Posted by want a C6ZO6
50k?!?! No disrespect, but when you get serious about selling please pm me. I'd trade you my C6Z 611rwhp but you'd have to add cash. And I know you have to post a price for it to be a legit for sale thread, but come on. There's been equally modded cars with less miles sitting in the for sale section for even less of an asking price
Congrats on being the first with a neg comment, I wont address nonsense, don't want the car don't buy it, your not interested don't look at it, go to another thread and bash someone else's car, and ill keep a look out for the dozens of other 1000+hp turbos vettes you speak of, if mods don't keep post like yours off my thread, ill happily remove it and lose zero sleep, have a great weekend in your 611.798 rwhp corvette
Old 09-26-2014, 09:37 PM
want a C6ZO6
Advanced

Originally Posted by silvzo6
thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it , the shifting at tx2k was a few factors coming into play, first off the original trans had been whining for over a year and wasn't letting me bang gears so I took it easy, next the tial bov was missing an oring inside(that wasn't noticed until I came home) of it causing a boost leak and causing boost recovery between gears to take a lot longer than it should have, also the 16" wheels only allowed for 13lbs of boost on the launch in 3rd gear so I would shift and lose boost, plus it took long to recover it bc of the leak,I would then flip the switch to high boost when I shifted to 4th and it ramp in slower then it should have causing the sound of a slow shift yet it was the boost falling then coming back and having to ramp to high boost

all has been resolved, new trans is in, a basic built m6 t56 that shifts faster and oring replaced along with the new wheels which let me launch at high boost, so you'll notice on the 2nd run against the Porsche that the car gets out and doesn't skip a beat on the shift!

Congrats on being the first with a neg comment, I wont address nonsense, don't want the car don't buy it, your not interested don't look at it, go to another thread and bash someone else's car, and ill keep a look out for the dozens of other 1000+hp turbos vettes you speak of, if mods don't keep post like yours off my thread, ill happily remove it and lose zero sleep, have a great weekend in your 611.798 rwhp corvette
EDIT... not worth my time, if you want to sell you know what to do. I'm in Texas too

Last edited by want a C6ZO6; 09-26-2014 at 09:53 PM.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:11 PM
DANZGLASS
Melting Slicks

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

I have a clue on the build costs of this car. Deff cost a lot! car rolls out! GLWS
Old 09-26-2014, 11:24 PM
Breze84
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Awesome C5Z, I always have enjoyed the videos on 1320 of your car. Not going to comment on your asking price because there is a a$$ for every seat as the old saying goes. I know what I got in my car and I may have a little more done minus just the Turbo kit... Its not cheap and if anyone is serious about building a C5Z they will see that hahaha GLWS...

Last edited by Breze84; 09-26-2014 at 11:30 PM.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:26 AM
flyinmedic
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

There is always one or two complete ****ing idiots on this forum. His price may be little high but the car cost more than that to build. Go tootle around in your badass 600 rwhp car and quit bothering people. Nobody cares about your pathetic opinion.

GLWS. car is definitely badass.
Old 09-27-2014, 01:10 PM
silvzo6
Pro

Originally Posted by DANZGLASS
I have a clue on the build costs of this car. Deff cost a lot! car rolls out! GLWS
thanks for the kind words, def isn't cheap esp when done right with top notch parts

Originally Posted by Breze84
Awesome C5Z, I always have enjoyed the videos on 1320 of your car. Not going to comment on your asking price because there is a a$$ for every seat as the old saying goes. I know what I got in my car and I may have a little more done minus just the Turbo kit... Its not cheap and if anyone is serious about building a C5Z they will see that hahaha GLWS...
thanks buddy! asking price is just that an asking price, if I list for 50 ill get offered 35 if I list 40 ill get offered 30 so im just trying to be realistic with what I know offers will be, like I said I have no need to sell it so if the right buyer doesn't come along its no sweat at all, im happy keeping a 1200+hp car that I built from stock and owned almost 10yrs ,

Originally Posted by flyinmedic
There is always one or two complete ****ing idiots on this forum. His price may be little high but the car cost more than that to build. Go tootle around in your badass 600 rwhp car and quit bothering people. Nobody cares about your pathetic opinion.

GLWS. car is definitely badass.
I know and we all know how the car scene goes, there is always ten neg comments for every 5 positive ones , to each their own, any of us who really knows cars or has built one or done heavy research into building one the right way will see that 40-50k will go by so fast and might not even get you everything you need to finish a build esp one like this ,not including the cost of the car .
Old 09-27-2014, 01:40 PM
DANZGLASS
Melting Slicks

yup for reals!!!
Old 09-29-2014, 06:08 PM
HolyShiznit
Racer

Good luck on sale.

I met Ty years ago at TX2K7 and he was kind enough to take some of my friends (we were from Oregon) in his car for a few of the race nights. Very classy guy and the car has always been VERY well cared for.

-Jon
Old 09-29-2014, 07:36 PM
Chicago1
Race Director

Received 321 Likes on 208 Posts

why bash him? you don't like it go take your *** somewhere else. Go race some evo's or something in your 600hp car..that's chump change these days. And your pounding your chest like that's bad ***? hell my c5 makes 668 rwhp and that isn't ****..
Old 09-29-2014, 09:45 PM
silvzo6
Pro

Originally Posted by HolyShiznit
Good luck on sale.

I met Ty years ago at TX2K7 and he was kind enough to take some of my friends (we were from Oregon) in his car for a few of the race nights. Very classy guy and the car has always been VERY well cared for.

-Jon
Hey buddy!! I remember that weekend like it was yesterday, I had a blast and that definitely lit the fire in me to want to build a fast car to be able to get out there and compete with the bigboys, hope all is well and thank you for the kind words, hope to see you guys back in Houston again one day

Originally Posted by Chicago1
why bash him? you don't like it go take your *** somewhere else. Go race some evo's or something in your 600hp car..that's chump change these days. And your pounding your chest like that's bad ***? hell my c5 makes 668 rwhp and that isn't ****..
^^^^^ ^^^^^^

And just to let some everyone know I'm not trying to demand a crazy dollar amount, the car is worth every penny but I am fully aware of how sales go with built vehicles of any kind,i will update the thread with more details in the coming days

Feel free to shoot me a pm or an email with offers,I will respond promptly and answer any questions that you may have, and as I stated before I WILL take a car as trade,
Old 10-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Dunn
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

This car was part of the inspiration behind my build, would hate to see it go, but its an absolute beast! GLWTS.

Get notified of new replies

To Testing water/baddest turbo vette/Lethal built

Old 10-01-2014, 08:11 PM
DANZGLASS
Melting Slicks

Strait trade lets do this.
Old 10-05-2014, 01:07 PM
silvzo6
Pro

Lol ^^ .. weekend bump