Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

1998 C5 Corvette Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 01:08 AM
cklockwo
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 C5 Corvette Convertible

Hey All,

Please check the link below for my Vette for sale in Scottsdale, AZ. Call with any questions!

713 927 2757

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4731771592.html

Info:

Up for sale is my 98 Corvette Convertible. It is gorgeous and runs great! 77,0000 miles. Has been babied by its owners. It will be hard to find a nicer C5 Vette out there.

I purchased this car from an owner who used it as a company car for his shop. He rarely drove it as well. Car has always been very well taken care of and has NEVER been in a wreck. I have done several tasteful upgrades to the Vette as well. I replaced rims with newer C6 polished rims. When I got the new rims I also replaced the Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors with all new ones as well. 18 inch rims in front, 19 in back. Also added B&B Exhaust. Sounds awesome. I have also upgraded the audio with a complete custom stereo. Two 10 Inch sub enclosure custom created into the trunk. Its all bluetooth operated as well. I have also replaced the convertible top as well with a brand new Robbins top (top of the line). I also just did an oil change at the dealership. Dealership also did a complete checkup and inspection of the car and gave it a clean bill of health.

I have changed/replaced/repaired/upgraded the following since I have owned it all within the last year due to repair or recommendation by my trustworthy mechanic:

Power Steering Fluid
Transmission Fluid (Drain and Replace)
Oil
Thermostat
Waterpump
Upper Radiator Hose
Radiator Flush
02 Sensors
Serpentine Belt
AC Belt
Spark plugs
Driver Headlight Motor/Gear
Fuel filter
Air Filter
Convertible Top
TPMS
Tires and Rims
Stereo
New Key FOB
Sun Visors

I also replaced the seats with newer C6 seats that came out of a 2011 Corvette. Black leather! Way more comfy.

Reason for selling is that I need a more practical car for commuting to work. Could be interested in trades but it depends. May trade for truck, Nissan Maxima, or SUV. I prefer cash of course. Would also be willing to add money to a trade if its a car I really want.

I have all the records and work info to provide to new owners as well.

The car sounds great, runs great, and needs a new owner who will take care of her just like I have.

-77,000 miles
-Clean title
-No Wrecks
-Automatic
-All fluids changed recently.
-New Custom Stereo w/ Bluetooth
-Exhaust
-New Staggered Rims

Call or Text any Time. Thanks for looking!

Chris

Quick Reply: 1998 C5 Corvette Convertible