Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

[NorCal] 02 Quicksilver Procharged Z06, 700hp, 60k miles, Immaculate

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 03:25 AM
viva_brasil
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [NorCal] 02 Quicksilver Procharged Z06, 700hp, 60k miles, Immaculate

Price: 27,000 OBO
Location: San Jose, CA (Car has never left the Bay Area since original sale date)
Mileage: 60,0XX

Car is getting fresh oil and filter, Motul brake fluid flush, and supercharger oil change this week. Plugs and wires have less than 1k miles on them. Clutch and tires have less than 5k miles. Car is turn-key, ready. I have a folder with original window sticker, maintenance work, and dyno sheets. Also have original owner's manual and Z06 pen.

I'm not in a rush - but getting more serious about selling it. I have owned this car for a bit over a year, it's the fastest thing I've ever experienced.

I'm considering selling because I don't drive it much and I would like a car that is more versatile. Ideally something I can take on snowboard trips, can tow a motorcycle (light load) with, and still have a bit of fun on the twisties. I have a lien on the car through my credit union. I don't owe much on the car, happy to work with you if you want to get a loan - and getting the title will take about 1-2 weeks.

So with that said, open to trades for vehicles that can fit those requirements (Audi, subaru, etc.).

The car may be heading up to a specialty car dealer that wants to sell it on consignment, so the price will go up if it's handed over to their showroom. Prefer to sell it privately.

More info about the car:
- Tuned conservatively at Borelli (note: the dyno video is with cutouts open - the car is currently not running cutouts, sounds better now in my opinion - not as loud). Considering a 15-20% drivetrain loss - that puts it at around 685-730hp at the motor.
- 60k miles
- P1 Procharger with A&A upgraded bracket, Tial Blow off valve, 10psi pulley, single front mount intercooler upgrade. This Procharger is CARB approved, with CARB tag on it and paperwork - it will pass both tailpipe emissions (they're cleaner than stock) and visual inspection at ANY CA smog inspection station.
- Racetronix fuel pump harness upgrade
- Complete OEM exhaust (OEM headers, OEM titanium catback) with DHM electronic cutouts (removed the cutouts but have them).
- Catalytic converters have been replaced with a custom X-pipe. The manifolds are untouched and the cat-back is also untouched, but the stock H-pipe in between where the cats are has been replaced with a catless X-pipe. This was done because the stock cats were destroyed with the amount of heat, fuel, and the cutouts that were on there before. The X-pipe will need to be swapped with a stock H-pipe if the car will be smogged in California. For non-sniffer tests, it will pass as-is, there are no CELs. I can have the OEM H-pipe bolted back on for CA smogging, no problem.
- Mild Comp cam and upgraded valvetrain (comp springs, pushrods, rockers), have the cam spec sheet. It's lopey but very streetable.
- ACT twin disk clutch with ~5k miles, properly broken in, with remote slave cylinder bleeder (remote bleeder is a huge benefit)
- Lowered on stock bolts, NT05 tires with ~70% life left, otherwise stock suspension and brakes with Motul fluids
- B&M short shifter - great shift feel

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited by viva_brasil; 11-24-2014 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Video embedded weird... correcting.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:28 PM
viva_brasil
Intermediate

Oil & filter, brake fluid flush, and supercharger oil change completed yesterday.
Old 11-26-2014, 05:22 AM
alend619
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is the asking price ? Not sure if I missed it.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:38 PM
viva_brasil
Intermediate

27k asking price
Old 01-15-2015, 08:04 PM
viva_brasil
Intermediate

Bump - will sell for 25k with supercharger and 22k without.

Get notified of new replies

To [NorCal] 02 Quicksilver Procharged Z06, 700hp, 60k miles, Immaculate

Quick Reply: [NorCal] 02 Quicksilver Procharged Z06, 700hp, 60k miles, Immaculate