Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2002 C5 Covertible, 18,500 miles, $24,500

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2015, 07:38 PM
bill02
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bill02
Update: I just moved back east to the Philly area and will be offering this car up again for sale as soon as I get unpacked!!
Very low mileage Texas car (now in SE Pa.) that is in excellent condition with just over 18,000 easy miles on the odometer. This is a one owner car that has been garage kept it's entire life and has only seen rain a few times.
The optional Magnetic Red with tinted top coat paint and Oak fabric Top are in excellent condition with only a couple of minor blemishes. The paint is beautiful and gets lot's of positive comments!
The car has the following options: Preferred equipment group 2, 6 Speed manual Trans, Polished aluminum wheels, 12 disc Bose CD changer, Body Side moldings.
Preferred Equipment Group 2 Includes:
Dual Zone Air, Fog Lamps, Memory package, Fully adjustable sport Bucket Seats, Heads up Display, electrochromatic mirrors, Power telescoping/manual tilt Steering Wheel.
If you are looking for a very low mileage C5 convertible that has led a pampered life then this is your car.
All of the original paperwork and accessories are available and included. In addition I have full service manuals that are worth $200 and will be included with the car.
Give me a call at :310-343-5975 and/or go to this craigslist link for more info: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...803497862.html
Still looking for a buyer for this low mileage Vert!!

Quick Reply: 2002 C5 Covertible, 18,500 miles, $24,500