Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

F/S 1998 black/black 6 spd in east Texas...$12,500

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 10:34 PM
aasports
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Default F/S 1998 black/black 6 spd in east Texas...$12,500

For sale is my 1998 Corvette w 6spd manual, 89,300 miles. Black on black leather. It has the clear top roof w insert for those really hot days. Hurst shifter, Vararam intake system and custom exhaust with two 4" tips. Extremely aggressive exhaust sound. Dual A/C zones and ride control options. Custom painted hood liner and engine bay. The bad--there is a small rock chip on the lower part of the windshield by the inspection sticker, and typical rock chips on the front, and a few small scratches here and there. The paint is very glossy and looks very nice. I just repolished it w Zaino last week. It runs fantastic and has no known issues at all. My daughter and I just took it on an 1,100 mile round trip and got 29mpg and it ran great. I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. I would not be selling it, but some financial issues have arisen so the toy has to go. This car is a second car for me and stays in the garage when not being used. I will truly miss it. CAGS, CLB, and anti-venom have all been done so it is good to roll. It has been hard wired for the CTek battery tender which I will give with the car. This is not a show car but it is an excellent car for the money and it gets compliments every time it leaves the garage. Front tires are new and rear tires have deep tread. This has been my 3rd C5 Corvette so it has been loved by a "Corvette guy." PM or email any questions. seanaholic@hotmail.com

$12,500 located in Lufkin, Texas

Old 12-21-2014, 04:54 PM
aasports
Racer

**bump**
Old 12-22-2014, 04:26 PM
aasports
Racer

**sold***. Please remove ad

Get notified of new replies