Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2003 Electron Blue Z06

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2015, 03:57 PM
SADDLE
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2003 Electron Blue Z06

Sold

Last edited by SADDLE; 01-30-2015 at 07:20 PM.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:40 AM
stilambo07
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shoot....i may have to plan a trip to KS. This is exactly what i want!
Old 01-22-2015, 08:01 PM
gtr_muddy01
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome Z!!! Wish you were closer to GA!!
Old 01-22-2015, 10:49 PM
SADDLE
Instructor

Originally Posted by gtr_muddy01
Awesome Z!!! Wish you were closer to GA!!
I'd be happy to help make arrangements for shipping...
Old 01-23-2015, 06:11 AM
stilambo07
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How come such the short stay w the car. Look like you have owned for 2 months???
Old 01-23-2015, 09:26 AM
SADDLE
Instructor

Originally Posted by stilambo07
How come such the short stay w the car. Look like you have owned for 2 months???
I just purchased a 1993 Cobra. I dont have room in my garage for all these toys, I have a few other cars as well. So something needs to go. My kid wont be able to ride with me in the vette, so it makes the most sense to part with it. I'm not in a hurry to sell though. I've already thrown some money at the vette - taillights, fluids, etc. I purchased a very nice outdoor car cover for it, so it'll just sit in the driveway if I have it once I receive the Cobra. There is nothing wrong with the vette. I purchased it from a buddy who needed money...
Old 01-27-2015, 11:43 PM
Camberlink
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Private message sent
Old 01-28-2015, 12:10 AM
SADDLE
Instructor

All PMs responded to. Cobra has arrived. I bought a couple weeks of having my two toys in the garage with my wife. Vette is looking for a good home.

I've been asked some questions regarding condition of the car... Here are all of my "disclosures"...

The engine work was completed by the previous owner. I purchased the car from him in December of last year when he was in need of money and had to sell the car. The car has been titled in my name and I own it outright. I have the contact information for the two previous owners who both live here in KC.

My reason for selling is that I also just bought another Cobra... Im running out of garage space and something needs to go... I decided to try to sell the vette b/c my little girl cant ride with me in it since there is no back seat. There's no funny business with the car. I'll answer any questions you have and will shoot you straight.

Mechanically the car is VERY sound. The only engine "issue" is that I do think the oil pressure sensor may be beginning to leak a little bit because the other day I looked under it and there was a dimed sized oil drop under the passenger side header. It's a $35 dollar part and an hour of labor to fix, not a big deal in my opinion, very common issue for these cars. The guage reads fine on the dash. I just changed the oil and filter prior to putting her away for the winter.

The transmission shifts well, no issues at all. There is a B&M short shifter installed. The Mcleod clutch is nice and soft for an aftermarket one and built to handle ~1000hp. I just changed the tranny fluid to Amsoil torquedrive. No issues with 3rd gear whine or any other gears.

The exterior of the car is in very nice shape. There are a few small rock chips on the leading edge of the hood and front bumper, expected for a car with 62k miles. The paint shines nicely and knowing the previous owners of the car, it has always been meticulously cared for and it shows.

The interior is in great shape. There is a little wear on the driver's side bolster, no tears or rips though. No stains on the carpet. There is a small crack in the center console on the driver's side right where the key lock is. It is barely noticeable, but it's there. Also, the climate control display is beginning to lose its illumination just on the driver's temp control ****. The display works perfectly.

Tires are in good shape with lots of tread left.
Old 01-28-2015, 11:14 AM
SADDLE
Instructor

Sale pending.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Pharmer81
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

If the sale falls through, lmk if you'd be interested in working out a trade deal with my bike and cash.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-corvettes-for-sale/3520479-wtt-my-tricked-out-08-harley-superglide-custom-for-a-c5-z06.html

Get notified of new replies

To 2003 Electron Blue Z06

Quick Reply: 2003 Electron Blue Z06