Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

36k Orig Mile ,98' C5 Convertible for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 07:31 PM
CALIO123
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 36k Orig Mile ,98' C5 Convertible for sale

Hello-
I bought this car with 11k Miles from a friend, the original owner, approximately 14 yrs ago. I went through a few periods where I drove it for a week here or there, but for the most part it has sat covered in my garage. It has an upgraded exhaust, CD changer, and a performance chip. Other than that it is all stock and is an automatic. From what I remember the shift points are programmable through that chip. It has 36k miles and is a beautiful silver with black top. A few things I remember doing many years ago were replacing the window regulators, AC diverter, and putting brass gears in the headlight doors. I also put new tires on around the 20k mark but they are worn and dry and will leave replacement to the new owner as there are many choices. The car has never had any accidents and the top is in perfect shape. Everything works, but I just uncovered it after two years to get it ready for sale and the AC is going to need to be charged. I may take care of this if I get some time in the next week or two.

I am asking $18,500 which I believe is the price of a used 4cyl Corolla these days. A lot of car for the money. You may reach me at jholub1@hotmail.com for more info and pics. I will be posting more as I get this thing dug out and dusted off.

Jason H
602-684-6712
Attached Images    
Old 01-25-2015, 07:45 PM
CALIO123
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I forgot to mention the interior is grey and the car has ride control and traction control. Car is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. It is best to call me with questions as I'm not on the computer much. Thanks

Quick Reply: 36k Orig Mile ,98' C5 Convertible for sale