Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB: C5 Corvette 6-speed yr.99 and Up

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 05:45 PM
muhaha
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: C5 Corvette 6-speed yr.99 and Up

Hey everyone!

I'm looking at moving into the Corvette world after owning a few too many foreign vehicles! I'm looking to spend around $15k, but if you have something nice a little higher don't be afraid to send something my way! What I want is a mechanically sound C5. I don't care if it has some paint chips or minor scratches, worn out seats (although ones that arent torn helps), or other minor issues. What I do care about it a motor/drivetrain that has been maintained properly. Ill be using this vehicle as a primary means of transportation, and I want as many trouble free miles as possible. I'm located in College Station, Texas, and I'm willing to drive a fair amount of miles for the right deal.

Please e-mail me at djmuha90@gmail.com as I do not believe I can PM yet on here.

Preferred:

Any color besides yellow

Six speed (don't bother if you have an auto, I'd go crazy without the ability to shift)

Black interior

Lower the miles, the better (although, if you have paperwork on maintenance work, I'm happy to work with you)

FRC, Z06, hardtop, targa top (I don't want a convertible).

Optional:

Mods (minor bolt ons to heads/cam work)

Z06 brake ducts and or wheels.

Lastly, if the car has a rebuilt title/been in a wreck, I'm more than likely not interested.

Thanks everyone!
Old 03-28-2015, 04:00 PM
kastl
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if it's what you're looking for, sir, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask since the thread is still up. I've got a 2003 Z06 in Electron Blue with Mod Red interior, 76k miles, LS6 with some performance mods (intake, heads, cam, and exhaust) which put it at a manageable 500rwhp. Also has a few tasteful visual mods. Located in Northeastern Oklahoma - the price on my ad is negotiable. Here's a link to the sale thread. Let me know if you're interested!

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...e-mod-red.html

Quick Reply: WTB: C5 Corvette 6-speed yr.99 and Up