Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB: Z06 or coupe Modified (west coast)

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2015, 01:31 AM
nitroaddicted
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Z06 or coupe Modified (west coast)

My c4 corvette went up in flames, so it is time to upgrade. Im looking to spend in the low 20s for a z06 or coupe that is preferably supercharged. Possibly with engine, trans, diff gone through. Lower miles. Im looking for a car putting 600-800 horses to the wheels. I will be buying a car during the week of this march 20th. No yellow!

I am in Oregon. I would like the car to be in this state, washington or California.
Old 02-13-2015, 11:02 AM
turboc5z
Advanced

Originally Posted by nitroaddicted
My c4 corvette went up in flames, so it is time to upgrade. Im looking to spend in the low 20s for a z06 or coupe that is preferably supercharged. Possibly with engine, trans, diff gone through. Lower miles. Im looking for a car putting 600-800 horses to the wheels. I will be buying a car during the week of this march 20th. No yellow!

I am in Oregon. I would like the car to be in this state, washington or California.
My car would be perfect if you lived closer
Old 03-28-2015, 02:29 AM
kastl
Intermediate

Not sure if it's what you're looking for, sir, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I've got a 2003 Z06 in Electron Blue with Mod Red interior, 76k miles, LS6 with some performance mods (intake, heads, cam, and exhaust) which put it at a little over 500rwhp, with the potential for a lot more. Also has a few tasteful visual mods. Located in Northeastern Oklahoma - the price on my ad is negotiable. Here's a link to the sale thread. Let me know if you're interested!

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...e-mod-red.html

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: Z06 or coupe Modified (west coast)

Quick Reply: WTB: Z06 or coupe Modified (west coast)