Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

F/S (OK) '03 Corvette Z06 Electron Blue/Mod Red

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 01:22 AM
kastl
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S (OK) '03 Corvette Z06 Electron Blue/Mod Red

For sale in Northeastern Oklahoma is a relatively low-milage 2003 Corvette Z06 in original Electron Blue, with original Mod Red interior. Has lots of upgrades! Asking $20,000 . There is also a link at the bottom of this post which takes you to the current craigslist ad which has PICTURES and my CONTACT INFO. Please note that while I am located in NE Oklahoma, I am willing to work the logistics with interested buyers.

The GOOD:
Lower milage, for a 12 year old car @ 76k miles. Also comes with 8 extra 30lb/hour fuel injectors, if you want them.

PERFORMANCE UPGRADES:
Vararam VR-B2 cold air intake, TPIS throttle body spacer, FAST 92mm intake manifold, Trick Flow 215 heads (milled down), heavy duty valve springs/titanium retainers & heavy-duty roller rockers (unsure of brand), Thunder Racing rapTR cam (236/242), LG headers and x-pipe, Borla axle-back with quad tips, LS7 clutch, short throw with z06 shifter ****, and a wideband digital air/fuel ratio gauge.

Flat black Rohana 20-inch staggered RC26 wheels - 255mm front, 295mm rear tires.
Lowered slightly on stock bolts - doesn't scrape!

Aftermarket hood with vent. Also has a small lip spoiler - no holes drilled/needed; it's attached with double-sided 3M tape.

This car is FAST, LOUD, and gets a LOT of looks. Previous owner dyno'd at 500rwhp with matching torque. I'm about to have the car tuned and dyno'd as well - if you don't want me to, we may be able to negotiate a little on price if I haven't already done it. Car is currently in the shop getting every little mechanical issue fixed - she'll be pretty much perfect (mechanically) here in the next week. Costing me $3500+, but I want to make sure a potential buyer has absolutely no issues with the way she runs.

The BAD:
The glove box is missing. Previous owner said it got damaged so he just took it out. Said a replacement box was about $80.

There are other minor quirks on the interior that would need to be fixed if you wanted this baby to be a show car or something - honestly, all very minor stuff. Seats, gauges, steering wheel, carpets, etc are all in very good condition.

There are 2 paint chips on the passenger side. Not sure how they got there, they've been there since I bought it.

Below is a link to the craigslist ad, which also has my contact information and recent pictures:

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/4946099024.html

Last edited by kastl; 04-16-2015 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Price Drop
Old 03-31-2015, 02:13 AM
kastl
Intermediate

Originally Posted by kastl
for sale in northeastern oklahoma is a relatively low-milage 2003 corvette z06 in original electron blue, with original mod red interior. Has lots of upgrades! asking $21,500 obo - i'll work with you some on the price, but i didn't price it thousands and thousands of dollars above what i want for it, so please don't low-ball me. There is also a link at the bottom of this post which takes you to the current craigslist ad which has pictures and my contact info. Please note that while i am located in ne oklahoma, i am willing to work the logistics with interested buyers.

the good:
Lower milage, for a 12 year old car @ 76k miles. Also comes with 8 extra 30lb/hour fuel injectors, if you want them.

Performance upgrades:
Vararam vr-b2 cold air intake, tpis throttle body spacer, fast 92mm intake manifold, trick flow 215 heads (milled down), heavy duty valve springs/titanium retainers & heavy-duty roller rockers (unsure of brand), thunder racing raptr cam (236/242), lg headers and x-pipe, borla axle-back with quad tips, ls7 clutch, short throw with z06 shifter ****, and a wideband digital air/fuel ratio gauge.

Flat black rohana 20-inch staggered rc26 wheels - 255mm front, 295mm rear tires.
Lowered slightly on stock bolts - doesn't scrape!

Aftermarket hood with vent. Also has a small lip spoiler - no holes drilled/needed; it's attached with double-sided 3m tape.

This car is fast, loud, and gets a lot of looks. Previous owner dyno'd at 500rwhp with matching torque. I'm about to have the car tuned and dyno'd as well - if you don't want me to, we may be able to negotiate a little on price if i haven't already done it. Car is currently in the shop getting every little mechanical issue fixed - she'll be pretty much perfect (mechanically) here in the next week. Costing me $3500+, but i want to make sure a potential buyer has absolutely no issues with the way she runs.

the bad:
The glove box is missing. Previous owner said it got damaged so he just took it out. Said a replacement box was about $80.

There are other minor quirks on the interior that would need to be fixed if you wanted this baby to be a show car or something - honestly, all very minor stuff. Seats, gauges, steering wheel, carpets, etc are all in very good condition.

There are 2 paint chips on the passenger side. Not sure how they got there, they've been there since i bought it.

Below is a link to the craigslist ad, which also has my contact information and recent pictures:

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/4946099024.html
bump
Old 03-31-2015, 03:23 AM
ffrh911
Cruising

Any interest in a 25k mile 2002 ss camaro? Black with ebony interior. Mint and over 12k in aftermarket parts.
Old 03-31-2015, 02:43 PM
nitrojunky
Burning Brakes

Received 38 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by kastl
Not sure how they got there, they've been there since I bought it.
how long ago did you buy the car?
Old 03-31-2015, 02:50 PM
kastl
Intermediate

Default Time

Originally Posted by nitrojunky
how long ago did you buy the car?
Honestly, not too long. I bought it with the intent to dump a bunch of money into performance mods, but a recent financial situation means I just don't have the money anymore. So I'm looking to downgrade. A sale is preferable to a trade though, as I already have another car.
Old 03-31-2015, 02:58 PM
kastl
Intermediate

Originally Posted by ffrh911
Any interest in a 25k mile 2002 ss camaro? Black with ebony interior. Mint and over 12k in aftermarket parts.
No thanks, bud. If I were to trade, I'd be looking for something newer - though I would make an exception for a clean terminator cobra.

Get notified of new replies

To F/S (OK) '03 Corvette Z06 Electron Blue/Mod Red

Quick Reply: F/S (OK) '03 Corvette Z06 Electron Blue/Mod Red