Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2000 base frc ttix kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 10:13 AM
willsy2kc5
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 black base frc ttix kit

Looking to sell my car. Not in a rush to sell by any means! Car is a 2000 base model frc with ttix twin kit. Stock bottom end with 106k.. Miles will go up as I still drive car on weekends. Here is a list of mods and I'm sure I'm missing something here and there so feel free to ask any and all questions ! Looking to get 23,000 obo with the ccw's on her !also when I purchased the ttix kit I was powder coating at the time so as you see I coated the turbo housings and all piping.. As well as ceramic coating al the hot side stuff!!
2000 c5 base model frc

Stock ls1
317 heads with springs and retainers
Head studs w/ls9 gaskets
Tooley pushrods and comp rocker trunions
New ls7 lifters
Custom comp turbo cam 227/223
Ls6 intake
Ls6 ported oil pump
Ttix twin kit with 57's
Eboost2 controller
Lpe 255 fuel pump kit
With Bosch 044 on Hobbs switch
Fpr rail mounted with -6 return
Bosch 1000cc inj
Snow performance stg3 w/dual nozz
McLeod rxt clutch
Stock rear 3.42
Stock trans
Safe tune 12lbs making 625
mechman alternator
Dewitt's cut down rad
Also have everything to do the hardened shafts in rear and the couplers for drive shaft I'll throw in! Just have haven't installed yet! I have not had any issues with car besides a voltage issue I came across but the new mechman alternator fixed that!!!

Exterior and interior I would say 8/10
Driver seat has a tiny rip from getting in and out.. Was same way when I bought the car three years ago.. Exterior has the usual highway nicks and light scratches .. Car looks amazing when I give her a detail

Last edited by willsy2kc5; 04-24-2015 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Add more info

Quick Reply: 2000 base frc ttix kit