Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB C5 for around 10k

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 01:14 PM
Cordawg
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WTB C5 for around 10k

I just noticed another member had some luck with this so thought I would give it a try. Prefer 6 speed.

I'm in Indiana but willing to drive/fly most places. PM with details.

Thanks!

Last edited by Cordawg; 05-30-2018 at 02:43 PM.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:49 AM
jb35007
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

i have a 98 corvette convertible 6 speed that needs a little love the passengerside fender is missing the nose needs a little work and the hood needs a little work. it has 200k miles this is a project car as it needs some work that is why it is so cheap!! price is firm has a clean title so it is easily worth much more as i have scene salvage vettes go for over 10k.
the rims in the picture are no longer with the car but i do have a set of original oem rims and tires for it.
i also have the air bags and air bag computers i also have a set of halo depot headlights for it.
Attached Images  
Old 04-26-2015, 06:19 PM
racebum
Race Director

Received 153 Likes on 146 Posts

keep your eyes peeled on ebay. this, for the most part, is a poor place to buy. it's loaded with delusional sellers who often want quite a bit above recent known sales
Old 04-27-2015, 12:48 AM
maroman88
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

quite a few very nice looking ones w/ around 100k miles on north jersey craigslist for under 10k.

this guy with his wrecked car parked in the weeds is delusional lol
Old 04-27-2015, 09:04 AM
Shane Bell
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by maroman88
quite a few very nice looking ones w/ around 100k miles on north jersey craigslist for under 10k.

this guy with his wrecked car parked in the weeds is delusional lol

Im thinking... this has to be a joke.. He could have saved a lot of time and just said it needs everything, but Ill sell it for 10k..... lol
Old 04-27-2015, 09:29 AM
jb35007
Racer

it needs a front passenger fender maybe a nose if your no good at body work !@#$%^&
like i said in the post i have the airbags and controllers etc...

and it's $7k a front fender costs all of $200 and if you decide on a nose piece thats another 500 so for 7900 you have a complete NON-SALVAGE vert...

so i ask you is $8000 to much for a vette convertible that needs paint????? !@#$%^&

not sure how the **** that makes me ****ing delusional????

Last edited by jb35007; 04-27-2015 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-27-2015, 03:16 PM
obnoxus
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Nothing personal,,,,, I thought it was a joke to because of the picture of it buried in 5 feet of weeks. Kinda hard for me to take it seriously as well.
Old 04-28-2015, 12:12 PM
Cordawg
Intermediate

Lol. Thanks for the info guys! I'll check out Jersey CL. I'll keep the vert in mind also.
Old 04-28-2015, 04:29 PM
jb35007
Racer

Originally Posted by obnoxus
Nothing personal,,,,, I thought it was a joke to because of the picture of it buried in 5 feet of weeks. Kinda hard for me to take it seriously as well.
thank you for atleast stating what makes you think it is worthless
Old 05-01-2015, 07:41 PM
Porxter
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default 99 Mag Red Coupe, MN6

I doubt you would want to drive cross country, I'm on the coast of California.
I need to get busy and sell this one since I bought a Magnetic Red C6 a couple of months ago. But I've been way too busy lately to worry about selling it.

Asking $12,000 OBO

OP gets first shot at it due to getting me to post it!

It's a 1999 fully loaded Coupe with the 300 HP LS1 and MN6 6-speed Manual Transmission

Many spares and extras come with it, both new and used. Here is what I can think of right now:
                                                                          Extras:
                                                                            New Spare Parts, unused:

Issues:

No serious accidents, but 2 repairs were required:

Last edited by Porxter; 05-01-2015 at 08:02 PM.
                                                                                                                    Old 05-02-2015, 10:55 AM
                                                                                                                      #11  
                                                                                                                    Cordawg
                                                                                                                    Intermediate
                                                                                                                    Thread Starter

Cordawg's Avatar

Member Since: Apr 2015
                                                                                                                    Location: Mishawaka IN
                                                                                                                    Posts: 43
                                                                                                                    Likes: 0
                                                                                                                    Default

Originally Posted by Porxter

I doubt you would want to drive cross country, I'm on the coast of California.
                                                                                                                    I need to get busy and sell this one since I bought a Magnetic Red C6 a couple of months ago. But I've been way too busy lately to worry about selling it.

Asking $12,000 OBO

OP gets first shot at it due to getting me to post it!

It's a 1999 fully loaded Coupe with the 300 HP LS1 and MN6 6-speed Manual Transmission

Many spares and extras come with it, both new and used. Here is what I can think of right now:
                                                                                                                                                                                            Extras:
                                                                                                                                                                                              New Spare Parts, unused:

Issues:

No serious accidents, but 2 repairs were required:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Thanks for your response! Good looking vette but I really want to stick in the low 100k mile range. Your also on the other side of the world lol although could do for the right deal. I'll keep it mind.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB C5 for around 10k

Quick Reply: WTB C5 for around 10k

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.