Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2001 C5 M6 Z51 BLK $17k [TX]

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 01:45 PM
jryno
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2001 C5 M6 Z51 BLK $17k [TX]

Purchased January 2015 as a one owner Texas car with 71,713 miles - no accident history. Currently has 72,194 miles, I've only put 481 miles on it. It stays in the garage on a battery tender and is driven on nice weekends.

Car is stock, no performance modifications, previous owner installed drilled disc brakes. I purchased a new set of BFG Sport COMP-2 tires @ 71,992mi - so they only have 202 miles on them. I've also installed the LMC5 Module(eliminates column lock) & CAGS-SKIP(eliminates 1-4 shift) from Compliance Parts.

Has the sought after Z51 performance handling package (PS cooler, larger stabilizer bars, stiffer springs and shocks). Also has dual tops (clear & black), 12disc changer in the rear and heads-up display. Rear luggage cover and cargo net. I attached a small cup holder in the rear to the carpet with velcro (easily removed).

Overall condition of the car is great. Motor pulls strong, clutch and gear changes are smooth. It doesn't smoke, leak or anything like that. The car is 14yrs old so there are typical blemishes, but the car shines up very nice. Smells new inside (non-smoker), no stains or tears, a few wear lines on the driver's seat.

Selling because I'm not a huge fan of working the clutch and getting stuck in traffic. Weak ankle from an old skiing accident and some days it can get a bit sore. I've had 2 previous vettes that were automatic and will go back that route after I've sold. Not interested in trades right now.

I'm asking $17,000 - located in San Antonio, TX. Thanks for looking!

Quick Reply: FS: 2001 C5 M6 Z51 BLK $17k [TX]