Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

wtt 03 350z enthusiast + cash for z06

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 10:20 PM
ztriper
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Default wtt 03 350z enthusiast + cash for z06

here is a link to the car. i can take more pictures of it if needed. clean car just looking for more power. modded z06's are fine also. prefer east coast cars or with in 400 miles of va.
thanks.
https://danville.craigslist.org/cto/5070133626.html

Last edited by ztriper; 06-18-2015 at 07:43 AM.
Old 06-23-2015, 02:10 AM
ztriper
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

just a bump to see if any one is interested.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:19 PM
bob guzzy
Safety Car

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts

I have a high mile Z06 if your interested the car had 134 on it when I bought it last fall it has 136 now.

I did some work on it repairing things that I found wrong like the heat control, column lock bypass, needed a surge tank and I found a crack in the radiator so I installed a new delco.

Right now the car has cup wheels on if from my 09 with fairly new Micheline AS3's that I have a few thousand in or I can give you the chrome c6 zo6 replica wheels with a new set of rubber.

I'm looking to get 17.5 out of the car as it is, the interior is beautiful the paint is not as nice my friends tell me the paint is an 8 out of a 10 but I'm very fussy I only see the things I don't like in the paint.

The car runs fantastic it uses or looses no fluids I ran the car 2500 miles on the oil change that was in the car when I bought it the car lost no oil.

I just installed an MGW shifter it's a bit stiff but I like the short throw you can have the original shifter with the car.

Looking around the car I can see it has been maintained I can see that the transmission was out the clutch feels fresh and the trans shifts nice and stays in reverse so I think someone did work on it.

The car came from the Harrisburg area I bought the car from a dealer who bought it at the harrisburg auction where it was traded by a dodge dealer who was the 2nd owner.

The big miles on the car I think from the first owner who used and enjoyed the car then traded to the dodge dealer, that is all I know about ownership.

Old 07-02-2015, 03:08 AM
TheYellowZ
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bob guzzy
I have a high mile Z06 if your interested the car had 134 on it when I bought it last fall it has 136 now.

I did some work on it repairing things that I found wrong like the heat control, column lock bypass, needed a surge tank and I found a crack in the radiator so I installed a new delco.

Right now the car has cup wheels on if from my 09 with fairly new Micheline AS3's that I have a few thousand in or I can give you the chrome c6 zo6 replica wheels with a new set of rubber.

I'm looking to get 17.5 out of the car as it is, the interior is beautiful the paint is not as nice my friends tell me the paint is an 8 out of a 10 but I'm very fussy I only see the things I don't like in the paint.

The car runs fantastic it uses or looses no fluids I ran the car 2500 miles on the oil change that was in the car when I bought it the car lost no oil.

I just installed an MGW shifter it's a bit stiff but I like the short throw you can have the original shifter with the car.

Looking around the car I can see it has been maintained I can see that the transmission was out the clutch feels fresh and the trans shifts nice and stays in reverse so I think someone did work on it.

The car came from the Harrisburg area I bought the car from a dealer who bought it at the harrisburg auction where it was traded by a dodge dealer who was the 2nd owner.

The big miles on the car I think from the first owner who used and enjoyed the car then traded to the dodge dealer, that is all I know about ownership.

Wondering if you would want to sell your MGW. Been looking to buy one everywhere. Cash is ready if you want to get rid of it. PM if interested

Get notified of new replies

To wtt 03 350z enthusiast + cash for z06

Quick Reply: wtt 03 350z enthusiast + cash for z06