Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Looking to Buy New Daily Driver - Who is selling?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 11:35 AM
xlr8nflorida
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Looking to Buy New Daily Driver - Who is selling?

I currently own a 90 ZR-1 and 2001 C5. I rarely ever drive the ZR-1 and use C5 as my daily. I just clicked over 100k miles on my C5 and serviced it fully. It really needs nothing and is good for the next 100k miles. I bought it on this forum from a guy in NJ who had 12 cars, one of which was a Ferrari. It had never been in the rain and I purchased it with 11k miles, I am the 2nd owner and the car has had a good easy life. It will be listed on here soon. It has Z06 scoops and Black Zr-1 Rims, it looks sharp.

That being said I am looking for a new daily driver pref Z06

My budget is $25,000. Like any buyer, I am looking for a good deal however it will be an easy transaction via wire transfer and I am a serious buyer. Prefer a single owner car Accident free and one that has not been modified too much, Rims, headers, exhaust and bolt ons are fine. Lower mileage is obviously preferred.

I am located in the Southeast but in the past on several occasions I have flown to the seller.

I've been driving Corvettes for the last 17 years and bought/sold a half dozen so please don't post your car if the price is unrealistic. Like any buyer, I'm looking for the most bang for my buck and am willing to wait for the right one to come along. If that is this week, or in 6 months its fine as my Daily Driver is in great shape.

Thanks
Old 07-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Jerrydab
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a car for you

Originally Posted by xlr8nflorida
I currently own a 90 ZR-1 and 2001 C5. I rarely ever drive the ZR-1 and use C5 as my daily. I just clicked over 100k miles on my C5 and serviced it fully. It really needs nothing and is good for the next 100k miles. I bought it on this forum from a guy in NJ who had 12 cars, one of which was a Ferrari. It had never been in the rain and I purchased it with 11k miles, I am the 2nd owner and the car has had a good easy life. It will be listed on here soon. It has Z06 scoops and Black Zr-1 Rims, it looks sharp.

My budget is $25,000. Like any buyer, I am looking for a good deal however it will be an easy transaction via wire transfer and I am a serious buyer. Prefer a single owner car Accident free and one that has not been modified too much, Rims, headers, exhaust and bolt ons are fine. Lower mileage is obviously preferred.

I am located in the Southeast but in the past on several occasions I have flown to the seller.

I've been driving Corvettes for the last 17 years and bought/sold a half dozen so please don't post your car if the price is unrealistic. Like any buyer, I'm looking for the most bang for my buck and am willing to wait for the right one to come along. If that is this week, or in 6 months its fine as my Daily Driver is in great shape.

Thanks
I have a 2000 convertible lt pewter with lt grey interior 6 spd. I am 70 yrs old..just bought it from a guy in The Villages who was the original owner. Absolutely stock, no problems and beautiful. Had it shipped up here but really don't have enough good weather to use it!!
I am asking $21,000. It's got the original tires (25,500 miles) so will knock off $1,000 for $20,000.
Old 07-09-2015, 05:09 AM
IMXCITD
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 307 Likes on 290 Posts

have a '99 LPE TT coupe f/s. Nice, clean, quick, reliable. I know you said Z....just throwin it out there. good luck w your search.
Old 07-09-2015, 07:08 AM
lodilobo
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks
2004 Z06 / Z16....23K miles. I'm the second owner. Like new condition, no mods....$25.5.
Old 07-09-2015, 11:10 AM
GaDoll
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In 11 Veteran

I haven't been here in awhile but saw your post and wanted to say 'hello'........I'm thinking of selling my 2001 but haven't decided just yet. Getting old is hell and I have all sorts of health issues due to chemotherapy. Can't do shows anymore as I just fizzle out and cruises aren't that easy anymore either. Good luck with your search. Hope all is well with you and your's. GaDoll
Old 07-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Maz615
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

Thanks
Hi ..have a 2002 Pewter Convert. 18000mi . All stock.
https://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5032183221.html
Old 07-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Mike98SilVert
Team Owner

Received 3,054 Likes on 2,030 Posts

I am selling a real nice 2000 Mag Red 6 spd Coupe in SW Florida. Needs nothing and priced to sell: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-coupe-fs.html
Old 07-10-2015, 11:54 AM
love my car
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Mike98SilVert
I am selling a real nice 2000 Mag Red 6 spd Coupe in SW Florida. Needs nothing and priced to sell: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-coupe-fs.html
interested!
Old 07-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Mike98SilVert
Team Owner

Received 3,054 Likes on 2,030 Posts

Originally Posted by love my car
interested!
Check your PM's.
Thanks.
Mike
Old 07-11-2015, 01:29 PM
tavaresv
Instructor

My 2003 is available. 64,000 miles.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1589735120

Price negotiable.

Also PM'd you.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:43 PM
whydallas
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if you are claiming that your vette has never seen rain, and you live in florida you will be the biggest liar on the forum. I have been on vacation in the st. pete area with my vette from dallas and it has seen rain.....
Old 07-23-2015, 12:33 PM
bob guzzy
Safety Car

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts

I have a great DD Z06 but it does have high miles a very nice interior, the car is clean and in great condition.

http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/5088398872.html
Old 07-23-2015, 01:18 PM
JAR-2
7th Gear

2000 Red C5. 8,000 actual miles. Heads, cam, intake, exhaust.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...e-426rwhp.html
Old 07-23-2015, 01:44 PM
fastrob691
Instructor

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...0-000-obo.html

Price negotiable depending on which wheel/tire combo.
Old 07-26-2015, 12:39 PM
KF9BD
Racer

Thanks
Nice car below. Original owner. Garage kept. Very nice car and price is negotiable.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...7000-00-a.html
Old 07-27-2015, 12:02 AM
Firefighter1024
Cruising

Default 2003 z06

Thanks
Here is a link to my car! I'm located in Alabama so not to far!! 256-656-0689 if you have any questions

*** 2003 Corvette ZO6 Mint Condition *** $23000
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/5133508946.html

via cPro Craigslist App
iOS: http://tinyurl.com/CL-iDevice
Android: http://tinyurl.com/CL-Android
Old 08-13-2015, 08:52 AM
liquidforce917
Pro

Located in Fl and selling the perfect street/track C5 Z06. It is comfortable for the street but can win you an autocross event or can participate in an HPDE. Let me know what you think.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...03-c5-z06.html

Get notified of new replies

To Looking to Buy New Daily Driver - Who is selling?

Quick Reply: Looking to Buy New Daily Driver - Who is selling?