Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2002 Corvette for sale in CA

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 04:00 PM
CMahaffa
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Corvette for sale in CA

Heres the link for the car!!
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5101154635.html

Hello, I'm selling my beloved 2002 Chevy Corvette ! This Corvette has 110,xxx miles on it but still runs like a champ. There has been many things done to it not only by upgrading the engine, but also by the exterior. To first start out with the rims, these rims are Lexani rims and are 20's in the front and 22's in the back. not only do these rims have less that 2,000 miles on them, so do the tires, and are basically brand new and have never been burned out or spun. These were my favorite part of the car knowing that this is what made my Corvette very unique to me. Aside from the rims, i have put on a BBK Cold air Intake system, and a Borla Stingers exhaust cat back, and has a performance chip in it to increase fuel economy, torque, and horsepower. I have had the water pump replaced, the starter, the body control module, and i put new Bilstein rear shocks in the car with the resistors so the computer by passes without the sensor from the original shocks. The clutch is still strong and has much more life in it to push, if you dont believe me, come and test drive it and see how much power the car has and how the clutch holds strong to it. the car also has a short shifter in it and an aftermarket stereo head unit along with the wiring for an aftermarket amp and sub. unfortunately i blew my old aftermarket amp and took it out along with the sub, but has plenty of room for a 10" sub and hits ridiculously hard. I just did an oil change yesterday and replaced the spark plug wires. the only reason i want to sell this car is because i cant afford it anymore and will be going back to school. This car does great on the highway with gas because of the chip and has a huge amount of power and speed behind it. this car has been mostly garage kept and has also been in the best care. this is a non smoking car and has always been competely clean. theres much more to talk about with this car, but ill be able to explain in great detail with every with this car on the phone or in person. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me and ill answer every one honestly.

18,000... Price is negotitiable or OBO !! Give me an offer. All I can do is say no so why not try.
951-816-5866
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: 2002 Corvette for sale in CA