Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

[MI] FS. 1998 Corvette Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 01:49 PM
djb97ek
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Sold

Sold yesterday

Last edited by djb97ek; 07-31-2015 at 06:13 AM.
Old 07-26-2015, 05:05 PM
MightyMike
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default question

Sorry if I missed it but where is the car located?

Originally Posted by djb97ek
Long story short I sold my CTS-V earlier this year due to me never driving it and picked this up from a member on here in hopes to drive it more as it is more economical but that didn't happen. It sits in the garage more that it should and work is slowing down so sadly it has to go. The car is a clean title black 1998 Chevrolet Corvette with 79k miles, 6 spd manual trans, and a glass top. The car is EXTREMELY clean and is by far one of the nicest ones I found. The car runs, shifts, drives flawless with no check engine light and I usually average about 26-27mpg on the highway. Maintenance is always done on time and a new oem clutch was installed recently with receipts to show. The exterior of the car is very clean with no scratches or dents. The interior is the same and is in extremely good condition. The stereo in this car is very good due to factory audio being removed and very good stereo setup professionally installed. The interior has been redone which is nice compared to most c5's out there and gives the interior a good look. Everything electronically works no problem windows, locks, hatch, etc.... The car has no major modifications just minor stuff which I will list below. The car also is getting old so though it is in excellent shape it isn't perfect and I will list the few things below.

Modifications
- B&B bullet Catback
- Hurst Short Shifter
- C6 Z06 Wheels 18/19
- Pioneer Double Din Navigation/XM/Bluetooth/IPOD (was 1800 when new)
- MB quart components/tweeter/crossover
- Pioneer 10in Sub (Not meant to have tons of bass but to back up the rest of the stereo)
- JL Audio 500/1 for the sub
- JL Audio 300/4 for the speakers
- Seats Re-Upholstered and interior gone through

The Cons
- A/C needs recharged
- Glass top has a few scratches from previous owner

Overall its an excellent car and the pictures will aid my words. I am looking to get 15,500 and will listen to trades. The best way to contact me is via text at 8102870608 due to my work schedule but will gladly take phone calls after 530pm. I will answer any and all questions anyone might have.

Old 07-26-2015, 05:18 PM
djb97ek
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The car is located in davison michigan

Get notified of new replies

To [MI] FS. 1998 Corvette Coupe

Quick Reply: [MI] FS. 1998 Corvette Coupe