Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

1999 Black/Black Coupe 6-speed 79k targa 13,500$

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 11:06 PM
BradleyRider05
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Black/Black Coupe 6-speed 79k targa 13,500$

Hey everyone! I'm getting ready to start nursing school so I'm listing my Vette. Let me run through the details. I'm the second owner of this 1999 coupe. Purchased around 3 years ago with 70kish miles and now reads just under 80k, 2k of which were racked up driving her home from Los Angeles. It's a 6speed manual with black leather in pretty remarkable shape. Garage kept and oil changed every 2k miles. The car was bone stock down to the 12 disk cd changer. I have added an Aluminum Radiator, Drilled and slotted rotors (All 4 sets of pads were replaced in '14), Window Tint, Rear taillight seals to prevent wash drips, and C6 Wheels (All 4 tires were replaced in '13. Front tires are 265/35/18, Rear: 295/30/19) Speedo and Tach were adjusted to the new size since the wheels are bigger then the factory tires/wheels. When I purchased this car I intended to keep it for a very long time (had the thought in my head that I wouldn't ever sell it) but the area I wish to move has no garage so it would just be sitting in my friends garage for the next two years. This is a beautiful well kept, very responsibly driven car that is a very rare in it's year, mileage and condition. In the interest of full disclosure, because I have no interest in selling anyone a car that isn't what they want, I will list all of the negative things I can about the car. A/C and Heater both work well but the blower however does not. It hasn't worked since I purchased the car but quite frankly.... I never fixed it because I'm not going to drive the car if the A/C or Heat need to be on (It has a removable black targa top)... The car was in a fender bender in 2003 (10 years before I purchased it). The car is unaffected in any way. The check engine light is on and also has been since I purchased the car (Original owner told me it was the O2 sensor which I confirmed before I purchased the car and once more when I had the radiator installed. The only other thing I can think of is that the tire pressure sensor on the back right tire works about 50% of the time ( I have the new replacement sensor in my possession I just never got around to having it installed.) I own a carpet shampooer and Shampooed the carpet once and sometimes twice a year ( It was done the right way. Seats removed center console removed etc. Not some ****** turtle wax carpet clean. It was done by someone with compulsive ADD and attention to detail.) Car has been hand-waxed time and time again. Please let me know if you are interested and since this is my first post on the selling portion I welcome critiquing or any mention of details I might have left out. I have the cars original wheels in temperature controlled storage about 15 minutes from my home and would be willing to sell those also if the buyer or anyone else is interested( no tires or sensors on the wheels). Car is located in Olathe Kansas which is about 10 minutes south of Kansas City on the Kansas side. Asking 13,500$. Car is paid off and I have the lein release in hand. The price is firm as I am not in a huge rush to sell so please don't waste my time or yours with low ball trashcan type offers. I am willing to help and accommodate in any way that I can especially for anyone out of state. This car is a rare gem and I can absolute say without a doubt the buyer is going to be very pleased.

Quick Reply: 1999 Black/Black Coupe 6-speed 79k targa 13,500$