Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB: the perfect C5 Z06! Details inside!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 04:44 PM
ggcloudix
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default WTB: the perfect C5 Z06! Details inside!

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster here. I've been searching long and hard for the perfect z06 and figured I'd post up and see if someone who is on the fence about selling happens to have what I'm looking for! So here goes!

I would love a Speedway White car. My next choices are Electron Blue or Torch Red for color. Maybe silver if it was the perfect car, but no yellow or black cars please. I would like to keep the miles at or under 40k if I could. Mod Red interior is a plus but not a must.

As for modifications, I don't want anything thats ever seen boost or nitrous. Simple bolt ons like intake, headers, cam, heads, intake manifold, throttle body, short shifter, professional tune. That kind of thing, not wanting anything built or insane, just a simple street able setup. I also get big into auto cross so brake and suspension mods are also a plus, sway bars, shocks, coil overs, better racing style seats. But again, nothing insane and I really want to start with a car that hasn't spent its whole life at the track.
I'm kind of picky on wheels but a nice black (non chrome/polished wheel) is a plus too. I'm not a chrome/polished wheel guy, prefer all black.

Sorry for the novel but I'm trying to find the perfect car and hoping that someone has a combination of a couple of the things I'm looking for! If I have to wait until spring I would survive I suppose. I'm located in west central Minnesota so local would be nice but I'm more than willing to travel for the right car! My budget will depend on the car, so show me what you have!!
Be ready to send lots of pics and possibly videos and answer questions, thanks!
Can contact me via email or PM/comment here

chefskier@gmail.com

~Derek
Old 08-13-2015, 08:46 AM
liquidforce917
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A few others are looking for the same thing. I have been building my car to be the perfect street car that can be taken to the track, and I believe I have achieved it! It is a blast on the street, and I havent lost an autocross event in a year (since the switch to its current setup), car has always been top 3 since I put slicks on it. This car is ready to do whatever you would like it to. Let me know what you think.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...03-c5-z06.html
Old 08-13-2015, 07:22 PM
ggcloudix
Advanced

I've seen your ad, car seems awesome and could be just what I'm looking for!
I'll shoot you a PM, let's chat!
Old 08-17-2015, 01:20 PM
ggcloudix
Advanced

Still searching for the perfect car! Found a couple but seems they may have or did sell before I could make arrangements to possibly purchase. What else is out there?
Old 08-18-2015, 08:24 AM
DS11
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ggcloudix
Still searching for the perfect car! Found a couple but seems they may have or did sell before I could make arrangements to possibly purchase. What else is out there?
Here you go:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...42k-miles.html

People keep bailing but it is sitting in my garage being all pretty and such, waiting for a new owner. $21,900. You can't beat it. Believe me, I have been eyeing the market like a hawk.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:30 PM
ggcloudix
Advanced

Hey everyone, figured I'd bump this thread since I'm still looking. Not exactly the best time of the year here in Minnesota but I'm still willing to travel.
Budget is still very flexible depending on how perfect the car is.

Show me what you have!!

Thanks,
Derek
320-304-0986
chefskier@gmail.com
Old 12-18-2015, 10:50 PM
ggcloudix
Advanced

Bump! Have found a couple enticing cars I'm still on the fence about, anything else out there?

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: the perfect C5 Z06! Details inside!

Quick Reply: WTB: the perfect C5 Z06! Details inside!