Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

1997 Torch red 6 Spd. Glass Top $12K in MA

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 03:20 PM
Tim1137
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Torch red 6 Spd. Glass Top $12K in MA

Selling my beautiful 1997 C5 Corvette. This car has only 99K miles on it, and is in great condition. The body and paint is in great shape, and the car has never been in an accident. The title is listed as prior theft, because according to Carfax the car was stolen back in 1999, then recovered shortly after. Interior is in great shape as well, no rips or wear in the leather. The car is all original, except it has a K&N air filter, and a Z06 titanium exhaust system on it. Options include removable glass targa roof, power memory black/red leather seats, and magnetic suspension. It was just serviced with fresh spark plugs, GM Performance spark plug wires, new belts, new PCV valve, new thermostat, and new coolant. It has brand new brakes all around, and newer tires as well.

The car also recently underwent a new clutch job. I had a brand new OEM LS7 (Z06) clutch and flywheel installed, along with a new clutch slave cylinder and master cylinder. The transmission and differential also had all new seals and fluids installed as well including axle seals, differential housing seals extension housing seals etc. An upgraded C6 shifter and shift **** was also installed.

Asking $12,000 or best offer. Located in Southcoast MA. PM me if interested.

(Red shifter has been replaced with an OEM C6 shifter)

Quick Reply: 1997 Torch red 6 Spd. Glass Top $12K in MA