Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

SOLD - Selling low miles 04 manual twin turbo

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 11:16 PM
fasttoney
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Default SOLD - Selling low miles 04 manual twin turbo

hello all,

I'm selling my 2004 c5 corvette. I just found a Bentley that I'm interesting in buying. this build is no junk, everything is new/rebuilt. I'm going to try to make this story short. you can see my other post in the forum about some of the things ive done here.

ok, I brought this vehicle about 2 years ago with 34k on it. the pervious owner did a lot of work on this car, so a some things are unknown. not too long after I purchased the car, I blew the motor. now hes the fun part. I replaced the motor with an ls2, and had everything rebuilt or replaced. here is the things I've done to it. the car is currently in the shop, just finished it yesterday, besides the detail I'm getting done. I haven't drove the car since the rebuild, as I'm overseas and returning next week. after this build it only has dyno miles, and test drive miles. the car has about 35k on it. so here goes:

ls2 engine: with eagle 4.0 crank, k1 forged rods, weisco pistons forged. it has a little bore done to the block, and its a aluminum block. 243 heads, ported and polished, trunnion upgrade, stock valves, and lifter. about 10.5 compression.

the clutch was rebuilt during the engine rebuild. by spec. and its a dual friction clutch, with their recent upgrade to it. mccleod slave cylinder, tick master cylinder with the remote bleed. the trans was done by rpm. just alil tougher then stock, nothing outrageous.

it has di 1000 injectors, catch can, upgraded fuel system from tank to injectors, new vaccum pump.

sts rear mount turbo system, with new blow off valves, and waste gate. the turbos were rebuilt when the motor was being done.

bear brake rotors, forgot the name of the pads, all the way around. all need with this build. the shop just put the black wheels on so I don't have a lot of pics with the black wheels.

previous owner put the wide body kit, and hood on it. don't know the name. also a 4pt roll cage installed.

rear end was done by rpm with 342 gears, and lil beefer then stock. have 2 sets of rims, black and chrome. see pics. double din clarion radio with 10 inch sub in the back.

car ran about lil shy of 650 hp, and 680 torque( have the dyno papers). theres a lot other things that I'm missing, but if you are seriously interested, please inquire. I don't want anyone nick picking how the build was done, or just asking a bunch of questions, just because. ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRES PLEASE. I have all the paperwork, and I havnt did the math of the total bill yet. but if I was too take a guess as to what ive put into the car on this build alone, I'm estimating about 28k. this doensnt include the things the pervious owner did to it. I'm the second owner. never been in an accident, and has a clean Carfax report. I brought this car from a dealer in new jersey, and the car wasn't running correct( that's why I blew the motor). the dealer put a video on YouTube when he was selling it. most things you see are the same, except for the things I mentioned above. you can see the video if you search YouTube: 2004 corvette twin turbo 158. If you are truly interested I will talk to you more about the bill as I do have all the paperwork and receipt's, except for what the previous owner did. the only codes I have is pcm-p0103, because it runs on speed density.

I'm asking 23,000 for the car. please don't low ball me, as its not going to happen. a lot of money is tied up in this car, with about 100 miles on this build. and again, I haven't even drove it yet. will be home the 20th of may to drive it, and able to provide addition pics or videos to the person that is seriously interested. here's some pics with both wheels on it. I can get you in contact with the shop whom did the work, and also the machine shop if needed, thanks for reading. you can also, call or text me at 301-257-7945 Jeff

P.S. I jumped back and forth because I added things as I remember them.
Attached Images       

Last edited by fasttoney; 05-27-2016 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Reduced price.
Old 05-13-2016, 03:02 AM
fasttoney
Racer

Thought about it and dropped to 23k. I have 36k in upgrades, so basically the car is free, if you pay for the upgraded. Lol

Last edited by fasttoney; 05-27-2016 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Price drop.
Old 05-13-2016, 03:08 AM
fasttoney
Racer

Heres the link when I brough the car from the dealer. The interior is the same. Except the radio been changed out, to a double din with Bluetooth, and mirroring, etc.
Old 05-13-2016, 06:54 PM
fasttoney
Racer

Mileage update 34,640
Old 05-14-2016, 01:48 AM
fasttoney
Racer

I think my price was not competitive with th market. So, i dropped the price to 23k. This is a real bargin. everything is new. Nothing funny with the miles. The car fax report can verify this. No ebcm issues, electrical, or anything else that usually goes wrong with the c5. The ignition switch has been changed, both a/c blend door control modules has been changed, 3 month old red top optimo battery, new upgraded headlight motors, everything electrically is working as it should. The air condition works with a new charge. Beleive it or not, my car has never been to the track.family and friends think im crazy. But I like what I see in the bentley. It has both the regular seatbelt, and the 5point harness for the drivers seat.

Last edited by fasttoney; 05-27-2016 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Price dropped.
Old 05-15-2016, 02:20 AM
Pizzano
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Clean title or rebuilt!

Thanks
Old 05-15-2016, 03:48 AM
fasttoney
Racer

Clean title. Clean carfax. Im the second owner. When i brought it, i registered it in md. Then moved to Florida, so im not sure if the carfax say 3 or not. But I havena carfax saying one owner when I brought it. No accidents. And it never seen the track.
Old 05-16-2016, 03:13 AM
fasttoney
Racer

Price lowered to 23,000. This is the best deal on this forum. I recently invested 36k in it. I have the invoices . Car is not listed anywhere else on the internet. Ready to buy my next ride. What to sell this first.

#no offense to the other sellers.

Last edited by fasttoney; 05-27-2016 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Added notes.
Old 05-16-2016, 03:21 AM
fasttoney
Racer

This is daily driveable. Dont know the cam thats in it. But its very tammed. Long tube headers are coated. Again just selling to get a bentley.
Old 05-19-2016, 04:05 AM
fasttoney
Racer

Ordered autocheck report. Auto check reports cars score is more then average score for this vehicle. Has qa1 shocks on the front. Yesterday ordered qa1 shocks for the rear. 180 each from summit, also changed front link bushings. As I want things perfect for the new owner. (My ocd kicked in).
Old 05-19-2016, 04:07 AM
fasttoney
Racer

Auto check report says 3 owners. I am the second owner. When I switched states, and registered it in another state. Someone/somehow added another owner.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:18 PM
fasttoney
Racer

Still for sale. Willing to give a great deal for someone seriously interested in buying. You wont find a cleaner well built car. Theres about 500 miles on the new build, with invoices to prove it.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:41 AM
fasttoney
Racer

I will let this be stolen from me for 23k.
Old 05-29-2016, 11:49 AM
fasttoney
Racer

Bump
Old 05-29-2016, 11:14 PM
dr96lt4
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where are you located?
Old 05-30-2016, 07:23 AM
fasttoney
Racer

The car is in Baltimore, Maryland
Old 05-30-2016, 06:48 PM
Mitsumark
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by fasttoney
The car is in Baltimore, Maryland
Not being douchey at all..Yes Im in the market and have money for the right car...In pics 3 and 4 it looks as if the fender is a different shade of Red than the rest of the car..I know it could just be the angle that the pics were taken..Are you aware of any accidents at all?Besides the obvious bodykit,hood,rear 1/4s,ect..Does the car wear the factory paint?Or was it repainted at some point?..This car is now #2 on this forum of cars Im highly interested in..Beautiful car...

Get notified of new replies

To SOLD - Selling low miles 04 manual twin turbo

Old 05-30-2016, 08:07 PM
fasttoney
Racer

No accidents. It looks that way in the pics. The paint was on there since I got it. So, im not sure is its been painted or not. This car I have done alot too, as well as the pervious owner. I never put it on the track since owned it .This build was just picked up from the shop on 5-20-16. Things were freshly rebuild, or new.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:41 PM
fasttoney
Racer

Bump
Old 06-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Mitsumark
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by fasttoney
Bump

Jeff--Can you provide me with the name of the shop that just finished the build?..Also is the car running cats or not?.Thanks...

Quick Reply: SOLD - Selling low miles 04 manual twin turbo